Diamond Audio

Username: Dmxryder77

Post Number: 1
I was wondering if anyone knows anything about Diamond audio and what what be a good subwoofer and amp set up?

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 2615
diamond audio is great quality stuff...
and it depends on ya budget

Username: Dmxryder77

Post Number: 2
my budget is around a grand give or take, i want a good sub or a pair that bumps pretty nice. I just like the quality of Diamond Audio. Thanks for your advice. If u think some other brand would be better in my budget range please let me know.

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 252
a grand or so just on the sub/s or the complete system?

Silver Member
Username: Johnfiac

Il USA

Post Number: 159
Do you have stock Electrical system still, u may need to upgrade it also. WOuld you want somthing that will beat to the power you have or would you not mind upgrading?

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 941
Look into the D6 or D9 series, nothing less. Anything less and you're more buying the name and not the quality. They have some intricate crossovers on their amps and their D9 subs with TDX tech on them are quite nice but need some solid power on them.

Silver Member
Username: James_g

TN

Post Number: 506
I'm running two of the D6 12s now powered by a Kicker KX1200.1. Box is sealed with 1.25 net per sub and filled to the top with poly-fill. It slams on low bass and boomy bass from rap, but it's lacking in the punch area. Still, very nice SQ. Been thinking of trying a ported box, but the D6's are optimized for a sealed enclosure. I'm still running a stock 60A alternator though. LOL. I also have the M651 components, but haven't installed those yet. I've heard nothing but stellar reviews on their newer D9 components.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us