CDT's or Iridiums?

Silver Member
Username: Gangstafert

Jacksonville, Florida USA

Post Number: 139
Both have been recomended to me wich speakers should i get?

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 930
which CDTs....I think I am moving my high end picks now to Hybrid Audio as the L3's have very much impressed me and actually shown some of the weaknesses with the ES-600s. While the ES's aren't bad at all, the degree of the L3's are very high on par with Seas and DLS.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 3752
i think you will be happy with either.
but!!!!! if you have any questions about CDT's,^^^^that's the man you should be talking to.:-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 140
i dont remember which models but they were both around 400$ and do you have any specs on those L3's.

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 176
http://www.hybrid-audio.com/

go to products n' its the legitia line

Silver Member

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 177
they r a company in north atlanta n' if im not mistaken they only have 2 or 3 dealers in the USA..

at the world finals in kansas city they had 2 members take the championship.. i forget both but one was a RSX n' he had the legatia 6.2 set

Silver Member

Post Number: 141
they dont show prices which would you suggest for 400$

Silver Member

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 189
well i kno alot of the products shown on the website are not available yet but i believe the L3's r around 300-350.. not positive tho

alter definitely knows because he got a pair lol im just waiting for the review :-)

Silver Member

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 190
200-250 im sorry

Silver Member

Concord

Post Number: 932
the L3s(just woofer) will be available for retail at 250$, but I will have a group buy coming up in the next week for them for 200$. Look for my post about the group buy in the next couple days.

Silver Member

Post Number: 142
Do they come with tweeters.and also they are 3 inches will they fit in my car doors?

Silver Member

Concord

Post Number: 938
these may come with tweets but no crossovers...i'm not sure on that one yet..Scott and I are stilling going over details. These will fit in your doors.

Silver Member

Post Number: 144
Will they get loud i want them to be loud and be sure to let me know details on the group buy when you get the details.

Silver Member

Concord

Post Number: 942
THEY WILL GET LOUD BUT IT WOULD BE BEST TO GET THEM IN A 3WAY SETUP WITH A SET OF 5.25 OR 6.5'S. THEY WILL ENHANCE YOUR VOCALS AND MIDS AND PROBABLY MAKE YOUR OTHER SPEAKERS SEEM BAD.

Silver Member

Post Number: 145
what is a 3way set up this is the first ive looked into components i just got my bass all purchased and ready to install and figured id start to look into componenets.Are you saying pair them with another set?

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 2402
3 way components come with 6 seperate drivers. 2 midbass, 2 midrange and 2 tweeters, one for each side. adds another driver vs. a 2 way component set which has 2 midrange/midbass and 2 tweeters. it can take some stress off the 2 way drivers by adding a third in the mix, but it does make the install even more important, plus you got another driver to put someplace.

whether a 3 way sounds better then a 2 way is debatable.

but in a coaxial, a 3, 4, 5...ect way speaker is a waste. they just add a crappy "midrange" or "super tweeter". marketing gimic.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us