WOW...just went to a local audio shop..

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 2553
Yea...
ive been meaning to go to this place for the past month or so but i never decided to cause i was busy with wieghtlifting. Well i made the stop after i went to the doctor today just to see what they have.
now... all i can say is WOW.
This place stocks Pioneer, premier, alpine, eclipse, panasonic, Memphis, kicker, JBL, Hifonics, cadence...most importantly------RE.
man i was impressed.
this isnt just sum mediocre audio shop either. They tell you the truth about there products. They will say if you are on a budget that the kicker is nice but if u wanted quality stuff to go with things like RE.
they actually know things bout boxes and tuning and everything.
They have 2 termlab mics. they charge 10 bux for an hour of testing. They are gonna have this locally sanctioned show this sunday that i will most likely go 2. I LOVE THE PLACE lol.
if i go to the show i will have pics

Silver Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 725
how much is their RE stuff?

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1843
LOL nice, i wish shops around here were like that, these dumbfuccks don't even know how to wire subs.

Bronze Member
Username: Im_the_loudest

Post Number: 28
thats cause you're in hick ville dustin

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1846
LOL, but i was talkin about car stereo 1 in toledo, but the places around here don't know sh1t either.

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 909
nore round fredericksburg.....well 1 guy doze know whut hes talkin about.....but hits dumb kids over the head....when it comes to prices

zapco amp + mtx 4500 in sledgehammer box 1200$......n its not even that loud

he knows alot about MB quart n stuff n told me the whole story actually stayed up there 2hours talkin.....but at another store.....a guy said RE was garbage n that The XXX (sum other XXX not by RE) was way better.....n tried to was mad cuz i knew an HO alt didnt cost 600. N tries to say bass is measured in SPL no DB's.....hes slow.....

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 2555
http://www.tandtcaraudio.com/
thats the shops site...just if yall wanna check it out

Silver Member
Username: Van_man

Boston, MA

Post Number: 574
There a shop in RI, this guy only sell quaility gear. Kicker, Memphis, Ample, Crossfire, He has a 18" Kicker X there. The best shop Ive seen thus far.

Silver Member
Username: Buddyleee5

Post Number: 238
im from ri whats the name of that shop?

Silver Member

Boston, MA

Post Number: 576
Its on branch ave in N providence.

Silver Member

Boston, MA

Post Number: 582
This one

http://www.gltrading.net/index.html

Silver Member

Post Number: 239
ive been thee. DId you know all of his kicker products ae b stock? the place is really shady and none of their stuff comes with boxes. He wanted to hir me with no certifcationas an nstaller. Be careful wat you get frm there , ive heard bad sories

Silver Member

Boston, MA

Post Number: 585
na, I was just browsing. Some nice stuff tho. I tend to bye online, Usually cheaper.

Silver Member

Post Number: 240
ya im the same way. It was nice browsing the store. Except there wasnt much hooked up. They have alotta stuff tho

Silver Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 590
you ever hit the PowerBass store up RT 146? The guy there wanted to trade my new 06 12"L7, box, and $200 for one of his 12 subs. The spL3000. I tried real hard not to laugh....There was nothing hooked up there, And no display. Just a few Used amps.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us