Sub sounding different

Silver Member
Username: Theweasel

Steamboat springs, Colorado U.S. of A

Post Number: 373
why does my sub sound different some days? some days it will re really loud and just pound and other days it will not be as loud. why is this?

Bronze Member
Username: Rick_ross

Post Number: 74
its your battery

Silver Member
Username: Theweasel

Steamboat springs, Colorado U.S. of A

Post Number: 375
dammit that's not what i needed to hear. plz someone tell me he's wrong

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1034
umm theres alot of factor the climate for example and the battery too when is hot the battery put out less amps than other days, u know that the heat kills batteries right? it can be a loosen ground cable, and can be some of your interconnector make sure they are aver 16'ft from the ground or power cable, and your alternator can be failin sometimes makin your amp pushin less power than sometimes and maybe you voltage drops theres alot of factors that affect sound

Bronze Member
Username: 30hrtz

Raleigh, Nc U.s.a

Post Number: 45
lil rob,im witcha dog..my stereo is thesame way.my box is ported and they say that ported boxes are very sensitive to different temps and espescially humidity.if its rainy mine sounds muddy...lol no really it doesnt hit nearly as clean and hard as it does on nice sunny days.even day to nite sounds diff.makes me want to upgrade all the time.good luck.i think the batt,has to do with it too.mine was hiting hard 1 day for about 30 min then got less,think batt got low.

Silver Member
Username: Van_man

Boston, MA

Post Number: 549
Did you check the volume control? Na just kidding, See if adding more load makes it go limp. Put on the ac, lights and see if that effects output. Like Lilrob said , "your alternator can be failin sometimes"

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1036
yeah like i had a problem sometimes my rpm will get crazy because of my alt it has a ho alt and na didnt like it now i have a bx2006d hifonics with neons and phoenix gold 800 4 channel amp and with my 130 amps alt and new red top batt and it dimms but alil and no problems,

sometimes alittle thing like the resonance of some metal or carpet can change the sound dramatically i suggest put alot of dynamat on your car so rain cannot affect the sound cuz when rain hits the metal makes sound waves movin the metal of the car and pusshin the bass waves that makes the woofer away why u think in the epress the bass sound alot leess than when u drive your car at 10 mph or parked

wat i suggest do the big 3 and put alot of dampening material oh a windy day can affect too

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1037
baaterries can act diferent too in some sunny days and cold days, why u think in batteries there cca and ca, acc is cold carkin amps that is rated at 0 degrees i think, and ca is crakin amps i think is rated at 32 degress and always ca is leess than cca because of the heat oh dont look at cca if u leave in sunny days cca is only for cold places , and why u think when is freazin the car is always hard to start
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us