Heeeelllllllllllllllppppppppp

Username: Thedoctor421

Post Number: 1
You see I want to buy a system and this guy is gonna sale me 4 alpine SPR-57Lp highs for 140 dollars and an ROckford Fosgate Punch P2002 for $100 do you think these two deals are worth it because I want people to hear me from a distance so I also need a subwoofer for that so which subwoofers are the best and cheapest or if yall think there are some regular speakers that are just as good as subs like kicker cvr then tell me about them cause I want the best system for the cheapest and I just wanna know if these Speakers and that amp would help me get started

Bronze Member
Username: Kicker_kyle

Post Number: 20
thats a really good deal if everything is in good shape. And to answer your other question your not going to be able to reproduce the really strong low notes with out one or more subwoofer's. whats your budget for subs,amp, and wire?

Post Number: 4
dont really have a budget i just buy a little work a little till i got what i want ya know. But i was thinking if these highs were good enough to not be drounded out by subwoofers then id buy them and hook them up with that amp and then buy another amp and some subs you think thats a good ideal i just dont know what subs and what amp to get

Silver Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 374
you have to give some kind of budget even if it is a brief estimation, because you could run yourself a couple hundred to a couple thousand easily all depends on how much you are willing to pay.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us