ECW

Silver Member
Username: Alex_f

Near lexington, Ky Us

Post Number: 977
Did anybody here watch one night stand? RVD got the wwe championship and he's now the ecw champ. It was an okay ppv, but the match wiht mick foley & edge vs. tommy dreamer & terry funk got to bad. Terry was dripping blood and he was hooked on barb wire. I think ill stick to wwe unless it's an rvd match.

Silver Member

Near lexington, Ky Us

Post Number: 978
anyone?

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8124
dont get PPV here

so RVD did beat cena !?

i think those hardcore matches r kinda gross - i'll stick 2 my fake WWE tanx -lol......

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3900
I like how WWE is giving ECW a chance and actually doing a new angle with them. Theres more interesting matchups and more fun compared to the same old boring WWE matches that are the same every monday.

Im glad RVD is getting his push and this was a excellant idea to put the ECW against WWE.

I also hope SABU gets a push because he is definetly overdue.

I missed the PPV but will watch RAW tonight to catch up.

Hope to see Terry Funk, Sabu, RVD and Sandman etc...

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4070
damn you guys are lucky you can watch raw. my illegal dishnetwork is down so i can't watch any cable channels. i refuse to pay for cable. lol.

MO...i had no idea you like wwe and ecw. cool. i can only watch smackdown.

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 1272
lol i dont watch too much tv, but when i do watch wrestlin i watch smackdown. I thought Batista was pretty badazz and hes comin back so dats kool. That great kalu or wutever came out on the longest yard ha.

Silver Member

Near lexington, Ky Us

Post Number: 979
Yeah sabu and rey mysterio had to go to the hospital because rey did a ddt to sabo and they both really hurt thier neck. It was a good match though. I don't get smackdown, i wish i did. And i think edge will join smackdown, just what i think. He came out and tackled cena during the rvd match and caused him to lose it.

Silver Member

Near lexington, Ky Us

Post Number: 980
Yeah sabu and rey mysterio had to go to the hospital because rey did a ddt to sabo and they both really hurt thier neck. It was a good match though. I don't get smackdown, i wish i did. And i think edge will join ecw, just what i think. He came out and tackled cena during the rvd match and caused him to lose it.

Silver Member

Near lexington, Ky Us

Post Number: 981
I meant ecw not smackdown^^^^

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8142
hey did u guys catch the actual ECW on SciFi channel 2 night - yep they recently started showing there , idk y they chose that channel but heck i watched it , sorta like WWE but not as well storied ...

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3907
I enjoyed watching ECW tonight on the sciFi channnel and glad SABU won the battelroyal.

Silver Member
Username: Panocha

Post Number: 203
i know this isnt ECW but i saw wwe raw yesterday it kinda sucked lol except for the wet girl match. but i only saw a lil bit whats this i hear about a Kane imposter?? what happened can someone who watched all of it explan what happened yesterday lol?

Bronze Member
Username: Brycew7

B.C., B.C.

Post Number: 53
I prefer to watch real fighting, like UFC or Pride.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8145
wwe storyline is soooo full of BS that its not funny but yet still we all cant help but watch it -lol
Kanes' imposter ran off the story of kane going nuts when his new movie debuted & now this person is like kane's former self coming back 2 haunt him - yes its BS !

Last night on RAW triple H & S micheals formed back their tag tag called DX .....

Silver Member
Username: Panocha

Post Number: 204
man wrestling was so much better in the late 90's early 2000's i liked when undertaker used to sacrifice people Kane wasnt retarded and still had the mask, D generation X was still around, when they had the no hold bars matches and all that wrestling freaking sucks now.

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 1275
Ya i liked it better back then too ^^^ when kane had the mask still and he would alwayz chase that x pac round and x pac would be all scured.....wut ever happened to the rock?? I really liked eddy guerrero, latino heat!

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 1276
& when tazz wore a towel on his head and china use to come out with eddy guerero and when rikishi stuff his fat azz in pplz faces.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us