Kove armaggedon?

Silver Member
Username: Bulldogsm2008

Iowa City, Iowa

Post Number: 187
are they any good theres one for sale in my town for pretty cheap i was wondering if it is any good i think i remember seeing a post quite awhile back about one but idk

Silver Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 925
they can get loud if powered correctly with tth eproper charging system and also have little to no sq soo if ur an spl man go for it!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Bulldogsm2008

Iowa City, Iowa

Post Number: 188
im an sq man but at least i dont have to spend anymore money

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7695
the have ok sq...not good, just ok....

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 222
In the right box they sound fine for sq.

Username: Bumpntunes01

Lewisberry, Pa York

Post Number: 4
The Kove is a hell of a great subwoofer, its hard now a days to find subs like this. I have a Kove Armageddon U2 !5" in a sealed box and i am very inpressed with it. Its true about what they say about them though, they are power hungry and you have to power them just right with proper charging equipment, like a cap, or an upgraded Alt. I am running 2-2 farad caps for my amp running the Kove, I have a 1000.1D Xtant amp and it gives it spenty of power, if I wanted to I could possibly peak this sub with the amp I have now. I am running the subwoofer at 2 ohm by running the voice coils parallel to each other. And before I forget the sub is a Dual 4 ohm, running off a mono amp.

Word of advice, if you get the Kove, Hang on to it, its one of the better makes in the past like the OLD SCHOOL LANZAR DC SERIES SUBWOOFERS (EXTREMELY GOOD!!!)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us