Dynamat

Silver Member
Username: Aman2005

Post Number: 130
Still caught with a lot of queries. Want to know the prps of dynamay in car's trunk. What do that product do.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 3728
it absorbs vibrations in the body panels it is put on to help keep the bass inside the car....instead of vibrating out.

less rattle....more bass

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1580
if you want to sound dead you car, don't buy dynamat. That stuff is a rip-off...You can get much better stuff for cheaper that works just as good or better

Silver Member
Username: Nnnnick_b

Weddington, Nc Usa

Post Number: 864
such as -
e-dead - www.edesignaudio.com/category.php?type=damp
second skin - http://www.secondskinaudio.com/
raammat - http://www.raamaudio.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?p=pr

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1562
i love my edead v1se

Silver Member
Username: Budling

Cali USofA

Post Number: 130
Has ne one ever used sound dead material in the trunk of a 86'-89' lincoln towncar. The trunk in this thing is huge and has a wall between the back seat and the trunk. I wasnt sure if I should put some eDead on the wall or should I eDead just walls that r exterior?

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1568
i havent seen ur car... but you cAn put the edead anywhere

Silver Member
Username: Aman2005

Post Number: 132
hmmm... You mean to say that the dynamat will keep the bass inside the car. How will the bass surround? I mean how will people know that a car having a killer system is coming?? LOL

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 3732
why do you want that?????????????

i think people should be given tests before a shop sells them a system, and if the main purpose of the system for them is so people can hear them coming, they should be kicked in the nuts and banned from the shop. haha

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8123
LOL ! ^^^^^

while we on the subject of sound deadeners - anybody here ever used STINGER ROADKILL ? ....

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3901
You guys should try Peel and Seal. Its a ashpalt sound deadener and works the same way Dynamat Extreme works.

Its at a fraction of the cost of dynamat and others and can be found at your local loewes or homedepot or any roofing center type stores.

Alot of people use them with fantastic results.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4071
mo does that asphalt stuff have strong asphalt smell? once i used the older edead, which was asphalt based, and that smell gave me a headache.

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3902
Yes thats the only drawback if you ask me. The smell does go away with time so it all depends on how patiant you are.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1962
do u know what i hate the smell of is a new box in your car mdf smells like a## lol

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 1273
lol it does ^^^ Im def buyin sum edead for my trunk, its cheap and ive heard nuthin but good sh!t about it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us