Vifa drivers

Bronze Member
Username: Joeypasta

Bedford, Texas

Post Number: 17
Sorry If this is a repost. I posted this, and it is not showing up. What would be the difference in buying Vifa drivers (6.5" woofers and tweeters) from Madisound or Parts express, as opposed to buying one of the brands that utilizes the vifa drivers. It seems that a lot of the high end brands use their drivers. I was planning on crossing them over with an A/D/S cross over I have, or using the cross over in my head unit. Any advice please. Thank You!

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 2333
i'd think that a "high end" brand would make their own drivers. i know brands like CDT and Alpine uses other's raw drivers.

only difference i can think of is the crossover and if the brand did any kind of modifications to the drivers.

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 905
CDT and Alpine both use Vifa drivers as do alot of other companies but all have their minor tweaks done to it. Alpine Type X I believe is a Vifa driver as is the ES and HD's from CDT. Its kinda like TC Sounds supplying Lightning Audio subs and many other companies using their baskets and all or Desji mkaing Eclipse, SI, RE and alot of others.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us