Yay!!! i got my H2.......

Silver Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 242
now im saving money for an amp and a new alt. lol.

Silver Member
Username: Paps

Yuma, AZ

Post Number: 199
damn you bought a hummer? NICEEEEE!!! i bet u can fix like 6 15"s in that bad boy...

Silver Member
Username: Paps

Yuma, AZ

Post Number: 200
wait nvm are you talking about the orion h2?

Silver Member
Username: Livin_loud

Ny

Post Number: 228
I'm pretty sure that's what he means haha.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7669
Quick ?uestion, why did u buy a H2???

Silver Member

Post Number: 245
really idk...ive been trying to buy an rl-p but my payment wouldnt ever go through, so i just bught an H2.

Silver Member
Username: Alex_f

Near lexington, Ky Us

Post Number: 969
I thought about it before, but a guy at autosound told me thier sq sucked.

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 2338
http://www.icixsound.com/vb/showthread.php?t=15791

that link has a review of the H2 on it. it had some problems and is an extremely power hungry. its like 2000rms i think?? you can do a lot better things with that kind of power.

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 220
Hey u guys dont be dissing the H2, i got one ran off of a 2500d amp. Yea it is a bit power hungry but it sounds great for an sql sub. Meets all my needs and im sure itll meet logans too.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7698
do u relize, what u could have done with that 2500d????

even if ur limited with space...oh well, if u like it thats all that matters....

Silver Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 223
what could i have done differently?

Silver Member
Username: Theweasel

Steamboat springs, Colorado U.S. of A

Post Number: 360
new XXX, Treo SSX, and depending on your space issues a whole lot of other 2 sub options.

Silver Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 930
eveything u just mentioned rob are about 200 dollars or more expensive depending were u buy it...lol....H2 are fine...even tho the treo ssx and RE XXX are much better

Silver Member
Username: Johammbass

Cork, Cork Ireland

Post Number: 261
Give me 2500W RMS and I will lift the county Cork:-)
H2 - poor choice, sorry:-)

Silver Member
Username: Jeffless600

Post Number: 154
I HAVE AN ORION H2 12" too! Im giving it 1300 watts rms and it could EASILY take another 1000+ watts if i had a HO alt. Great choice logan!

Silver Member
Username: Jeffless600

Post Number: 155
I HAVE AN ORION H2 12" too! Im giving it 1300 watts rms and it could EASILY take another 1000+ watts if i had a HO alt. Great choice logan!

Silver Member

Post Number: 249
thank you jeffrey lol.

Silver Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 227
Yeah logan youll love it. No offense to RE and Treo cause i love there stuff. But some of you guys have become so oppionated towards them that if its not made by those brands than it must be junk. Now im not saying the XXX or TSX is not nice they are some of the best out there and id love to have one but they are priced over two times the amount of an H2 and I can guarentee that 2 H2s would be a a XXX and still be cheaper. Whatever anyone says I know me and Jeffrey are happy with ours and you will be too logan.

Silver Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 228
sorry i meant ssx not tsx

Silver Member

Post Number: 252
i cant wait to hear mine.

Silver Member

Post Number: 371
i'd still rather have 1 15" new XXX than 2 15" h2's. plud you'd have to get another alternator to power the second h2.

Username: Bumpntunes01

Lewisberry, Pa York

Post Number: 2
I don't know about the other guy, I like the Orion H2 subwoofer, to be honest, it can be too much at times for me, I had a 15" H2 in a Slot Port SubZone Box ran off a 2400w Orion Extreme Pro class D amp and that system just about kicked my butt. It was way too much bass for me, I didn't get an upgraded alt or anything but I ran 2-2 Farad Caps off a 1g power and ground wire, I had no trouble with Dimming headlights or anything. I don't care who disses the H2 But I had Perfect loud clean sound pushing about 151db.

Silver Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 230
Rob have you ever heared two h2? let alone one? I have and Ive heard all different combinations of XXX and a few SSX. Now yes you would need an alternator upgrade to run both well but at the same time youd need a new alt to run any two 15" subs with that high power ratings. For the price an H2 sub is one of the best all around subs ever made. Agian my opinion but what other sub is out there for 200-250 warrantied that can handle 2000rms and keep close to a XXX which now are running what a grand a piece.

Silver Member

Post Number: 372
i have heard 1 h2 and it was incredibly loud i'll admit. but it has hardly any sound quality. the h2 only compares to a XXX in spl terms. but in every other category the XXX is far better. why the he.ll would you want two H2's unless you were entering in comps? i don't like driving down the road hearing nothing but bass and listening to test tones all the time. sometimes i want something that will make my music sound good and provide some bone rattling bass.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7706
So Derek entered comps with H2, because no way he hit 151 listning to music daily....and if any sub can give clean bass at 150+dbs, that is the best sub ever.lol, but we all no a H2 is not the best sub ever...Also no way u saw all 2400rms out of that amp with no ho alternator.....

So somebody is not telling the truth

also 500-1000rms is enough for daily driving

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4073
chauncey don't you just love how alot of people meter their system with their ears. rofl.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1965
lol derek thats funny u hit 151 running off 2400 watts thats funny and no ho alt lol i almost pissed myself when i read that oh ya ship me that orion 2500d matt i need one for my dd which would kick your h2's a##

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7711
lol, thats mean but true^^^

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4074
hey wassup charlie. how you been man.

charlie makes perfect sense.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1966
hows it going chad get on aim

and thanks uys i thought it was a true statement

Username: Bumpntunes01

Lewisberry, Pa York

Post Number: 5
alright mister NO IT ALL!! if you think i am so full of CRAP then I would have written a whole story about it. I can't ever play my music that loud for one!! 2 When i did it, I put my amp almost up to its max to get it that loud. 3!!! when I did have it I only ran the amp at the 1/4 gain mark, it was too loud! 4 I DON"T HAVE AN UPGRADED ALT,I HAVE 2 CAPS, its all I needed! I can prove I don't need one I have about 22 people I can give screen names to that know I ain't bull crappen they have been in this with me from almost day one!,I CAN GIVE PROFESSIONAL REFERENCES TOO, (since your so smart!) and by the way I worked installing CAR AUDIO AT TWEETER FOR 4 years. BY THE WAY HOW OLD ARE YOU? since you know it all. i have done this crap for about 10 years. I think I know what I have been into and know.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1967
okay mister know it al how did u get the power out of those caps did they magically make power lets hear this one explain how a cap puts out its extra power you need for this

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4075
a guy who has been doing this for 10 years should know that without an ho alt you won't have enough current to pull that kinda power from your amps to hit 151. i am sorry but that is a fact.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7714
if u have done this *crap* for 10 years u should no what a cap does and does not do...

read: http://wickedcases.com/caraudio/capacitors.html

"When i did it, I put my amp almost up to its max to get it that loud. 3!!! when I did have it I only ran the amp at the 1/4 gain mark, it was too loud!"

Also learn how to set ur gains..

Read...http://www.bcae1.com/ #63

U say u work at Tweeter for 4 years.. But i would never let u do any work in my truck......

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1968
lol looks like we wont be getting a new response after all

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7716
i guess he is reading and learning

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1969
lol by the way how old are u im 19 yes not old but yet old enough to know more then you and to know i need a ho alt before a cap and atleast i know what a cap does from school

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7717
I hate when people argue and bring age into it..like that really has something 2 do with it.lol, thats a dumb thing to bring up..either that or they have nothing else to say.lol

Silver Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 233
Man i don't get you guys latly ur all just being as.ses. First off lets not change my words chauncey... "that is the best sub ever" you must of forgot i siad: in that price range once.

Anyhow thanks charlie for giving me a good laugh by comparing the H2 to a DD. No one here is trying to argue a H2 is louder than a DD. My cousin had two 9915 and I know and can easily admit i wouldnt even be able to hear my H2 if his car was 50ft away and i was standing by my H2.

All us "H2 owners" are trying to say is that for the money the H2 is a great sub, now chauncey listen closley "one of the best subwoofers in ITS PRICE RANGE" is all i was trying to say. Agian dont try comparing a DD or XXX or SSX. Find a sub in the price range of 200-250 and compare it to a H2.

As far as you guys giving derek a bunch of crap. Theres alot of variable that none of you know about to make the assumption that hes full of it. Port, box size, motor on, type of mic, and im sure some other stuff too.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7718
When did i say "MATT"??????? I was just using it as an example.....

Also i dont care about the other ^stuff^...1st of he is saying he hit that high while listing to music..if that where the case, he would be a world record holder.in BassRace..!!!! Also with a proper electrical system where does he pull the power from...does he make it with his hands??? Does he have hamsters running on wheels??? Im not doubting i just need to no where the power came from???

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1971
lol chauncey i know about the age cause im sure theres kids younger than us that could make us lok stupid in some stuff age has nothing to do with it.

and matt i was only saying to derek for that stupid comment of 151 and no charging system

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 3744
there should be a building built in every city......and at that building, should be a Termlab Mic.

It should be offered - $5 for 8 mins. and funded by the state taxes.

So that when somebody says "I hit 15x.xx DB's.....you could say...."I'm sorry n00b, please go down to the TL Center on 5th street and have your sh1t metered. then come back with your receipt and show me.":-):-):-)

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1841
"Find a sub in the price range of 200-250 and compare it to a H2."
how about this tc9 on ebay, http://cgi.ebay.com/TC-SOUNDS-15-TC9-Subwoofer-799-Best-of-the-best_W0QQitemZ973 9172103QQcategoryZ18803QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem i gurrantee the tc9 will dominate the h2 in sq, and im sure with the right amount of power and in a good box could hold its own spl wise with a h2.

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 2348
gee, all that was said was you could of done a lot more with that kind of power. no one really said you made a bad choice. the H2 isn't a bad sub, theres just better out there for that kind of power. if you like it, thats all that matters.

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 3151
lol, this was a funny thread...

:-)

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3130
Agreed.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »