Nine.1

Silver Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 747
anyone use them, or have used them?

been waiting for these for my 2 arsenals but kinda impatient but the price can't be beat so is the wait worth it for these amps?

asking cause i've read other forums and alot of people say there not worth the money cause they overheat constantly and shut down. so any feedback would be helpful cause i'm debating on whether or not to shell out extra money and get a pair of md1's instead (but i'd kinda like to save the money).

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7527
http://www.tc.umn.edu/~erik0023/AudioEquipment/Crossfire/CFA-1000D.htm

Puts out 1300-1400rms @ 1ohm

i would get this b4 a 9.1, but thats me

speaking of that crossfire amp, i have 1 for sale...I can do $315 shipped, first class insured

Silver Member

Ct.

Post Number: 749
kinda leaning towards more power for each sub, but i might know someone interested in that amp.

any other suggestions on which amp to get, the ed or us amp? sticking with these two choices cause if all goes well i'll have a newer car soon and if i like the arsenals plan on moving up to four of them, with four of whichever of the two amps would be best.

Silver Member

Ct.

Post Number: 750
if it's confusing, i mean one amp for each sub, if that helps.

Silver Member

Ct.

Post Number: 751
?

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7530
budget

Silver Member

Ct.

Post Number: 752
not sure of budget, want to save money but willing to save up. looking at the nine.1's cause 2 costs $595 and i can get the us amp md1 for $425 brand new from dealer so maybe in that range, maybe little more. also considering either 1 md2 for a pair of arsenals or a ax1000de for each one, so any suggestions?

Silver Member

Ct.

Post Number: 753
?

down to these, help me decide!
(2)nine.1
us amp (2)md1, (1)md2, or the (2)ax1000de

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7562
u have an electrical system upgrade right???

Silver Member

Ct.

Post Number: 755
not yet, all this stuff will go in my new car that i should be getting (hopefully) by end of the month, but i already put away the $ for that so i'm good (along with new battery and big 3 upgrade $ to).

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7565
i like the idea of a deticated amp per sub, so i would run the 2 md1's, better start savin.lol

Silver Member

Ct.

Post Number: 757
was thinking of these 1500 amps also, but they aint out for awhile

http://www.sundownaudio.com/

if anyone aint seen this site i posted awhile ago, check these amps out^^

Silver Member

Ct.

Post Number: 758
yeah was thinking of the md1's, especially since a store offered them to me at $410 a piece, but still wanted some input. thanks for taking the time to reply:-)

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7571
yep, im going to get those sundowns, as soon as they come out for my cmpx's.....also u get a warranty with the md1's right???

Silver Member

Ct.

Post Number: 759
yep, brand new from authorized dealer!

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7577
well f%ck yeah get those

Silver Member

Ct.

Post Number: 760
yeah i'll probably get those unless those sundowns come out early, thanks again!

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1623
What's the big deal with the Sundowns?

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1630
What's the big deal with the Sundowns?

Silver Member

Ct.

Post Number: 762
specs, pics, and price look great on them. looks like their just a little underrated also. plus it looks like their warrenty is probably the best i've seen so far, here's the email i got about it from the owner:

"A 2 year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship is offered -- this covers anything that goes wrong that isn't your fault, meaning you had everything wired correctly and within specifications. Sundown Audio will also be offering a 5 year period whereby the customer can purchase a new amplifier at a discounted rate if they were to be at fault for damage to their product -- eg: reversing + and - battery connections, hooking up a 0.15 ohm load for SPL runs, running 20 volts to the amplifier, etc, which aren't covered by any manufacturers warranty. The 5 year offer is good only for the original purchaser but the 2 year limited warranty can be transferred provided the new owner can prove date of original purchase (original owner can give them their invoice). Hopefully that covers your question on warranty :-) This information will be added to the site ASAP!"

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8099
i'm still not sold on it ^^^^^but thats just IMO .....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us