Cdt cl-61 comp.

Silver Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 727
wondering if anyone has heard/has the cdt cl-61 comp. set and if so are they any good? i'm going to be running 2 12" arsenals with 2 nine.1's for my next sub set up and was wondering if this set would keep up with them.

so any feedback would be good, and if there not going to be strong enough to keep up with my subs any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 849
they are a good "entry" level set. impressive highs and good midrange, beats most store brands under 200$.

Silver Member

Ct.

Post Number: 730
so you think they'd be a good buy? or can you suggest any other ones' that'd be better? trying not to spend a ton, still gotta buy new car, but don't want to be disappointed when i get everything installed.

Silver Member
Username: Kklagge

Post Number: 249
Go with the EF series instead...not much more money and they will keep up with your 12" arsenals (provided of course that you have proper amplification)

Silver Member

Concord

Post Number: 850
i'm a dealer for CDT so whats your budget and i'll see what i can do.

Silver Member

Ct.

Post Number: 732
alter, not sure of budget, still saving for new car. so what ever kinda price quotes you can give me for the cl or ef series would be good. i saw one place selling the ef 61 and 61cf for $199, is that a good deal? and would you be willing to beat the prices of other authorized dealers, if so i'd definately buy from you.

Silver Member

Concord

Post Number: 855
i'll match prices most prices from other dealers as long as the item is in stock. But email me at sales@alteraudiousa.com for a price quote, don't like to talk business on here.

Silver Member

Concord

Post Number: 856
i'm a dealer for CDT so whats your budget and i'll see what i can do.

Silver Member

Concord

Post Number: 857
huh strange repost from about 9 hrs ago.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us