Username: Fandim

Reno, Nevada United State...

Post Number: 1045
No power acoustik amps are great.

Silver Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 903
It will probably put out decent power for the price. I had a PA 980 watt lt series amp and it was ok, it said it put out 560rms bridged but id say it was prob puttin out between 460-480watts rms. I had gotten mine for $100 brand new.

Username: Sweet_subs

Memphis, Michigan Usa

Post Number: 6
yea thats was my bussy that posted that and i have teh power acutiks 1000 and i got it hooked up to some cheap dual subs right now but it really pounds for teh subs. teh subs are duals that are 1100 wattts and 600 rms in a illumnite box. but i am loking at some alpine type x

Gold Member

Post Number: 1068
those dual subs are pretty decent IMO. :-) I've never heard anything else by Dual I liked.. But I'll vouch for those 600 watt dual 12" duals in that illuminite bandpass box..

Memphis, Michigan Usa

Post Number: 8
what do u mean by vouch im lookig at selling them do u want to buy them i only want 100$ and they are only a month onld but i only used them for like 3 weeks becasue my truck broke down?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1078
No I dont want to buy them. :-) I have three of those boxes in my 1999 firechicken. By vouch for them, I mean in my oppinion, they're excellent.

Silver Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 963
lol its kinda like askin B or chauncey or sum1 like that to buy a couple of sonys from u.

Bronze Member

Memphis, Michigan Usa

Post Number: 34
yea i c what u mean i was just looking at that car it looks really sweet. they are pretty nie and everyhting and they hit i just want to get some better stuff. and i dont c why u spent 450$ in those things i dont think that they are work what best buy gets for them. u could ahve bough 2 type r and they would have sunded so much better then those duals. but her o well. u know anyone that wants to buy some?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1104
Trust me.. Two type R's, would not sound NEAR as loud as six of those 12's. :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us