FUSION AMP

Username: Freezeman_7

Post Number: 8
Is fuison amps any good... im thinking about getting a 1350 rms amp from them to power 2 RE SX 12's... its a mono amp. do you think that will be enough power. im also wondering about battery and alternator opitions?
Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1178
for some nice subs like that, get a better amp. aka, orion, kicker, jl, mb quart etc. maybe an orion 1500??

Gold Member

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1179
arnt those subs each 1000 rms?

Gold Member

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1180
and are they DVC 2 ohm?

Post Number: 9
yeah they are... is that still good... the guy at the stereo shop told me that RE and Fusion have an amazing combination for some weird reason they just work together... and i know some friends with that combo and it sames damn good... but yeah they are 1000 rms each... is that enought power

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
yeah yall are both right... is that enough power.. all my friends said that RE and Fusion have an amazing combination and based on what ive heard. they are right... im just one of those ppl who want the best system in my HS... so yeah... i was just wondering if that would be enought ampege... thanks guys.. this is a big help

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
BUMP^^^^

Gold Member

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1186
nno its not. ur would be underpowering those subs alot. if u have 2 1000 watt rms subs = 2000 watts amp @ 2 ohms. you want to find an amp that puts out around 2000 x 1 @ 2 ohms

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-KICKER-KX2500-1-2500-WATTS-SUBWOOFER-MONO-AMPLIFIER_W0QQ itemZ9727204704QQcategoryZ79829QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

or you can but two of these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/06-HIFONICS-BXi1206D-Class-D-Mono-Amplifier-BRAND-NEW_W0QQit emZ9727679974QQcategoryZ18797QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

hook a sub to each, and wire each sub to an individual 1 ohm load...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
i thought if both subs had 2 ohms a peice that would equal 4 ohms... for some weird reason my bad. ok well ill look at both of those amps thanks guys, i just have a space problems.. my twelves are goin in the back of my truck bed. and ive gotta find a place for a big @$$ amp... thats my only problem.. but what if i bought two of the fuison amps and just turned them down would that work just the same????

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
can someone tell me what this means....

CEA 2006 Compliant Amplifier Ratings
12.6 Volt Power Output Specifications
600 WRMS per Channel @ 4 Ohms and U 1% THD+N
900 WRMS per Channel @ 2 Ohms and U 1% THD+N
1250 WRMS Bridged Channels @ 4 Ohms and U 1% THD+N

14.4 Volt Power Output Specifications
840 WRMS per Channel @ 4 Ohms and U 1% THD+N
1250 WRMS per Channel @ 2 Ohms and U 1% THD+N
1600 WRMS Bridged Channels @ 4 Ohms and U 1% THD+N

Linked Power Ratings @ 14.4VDC
2850 Watts RMS Linked @ 4 Ohms
3400 Watts RMS Linked @ 2 Ohms

its the amp specs from ebay on the amp im looking at... i just dont have room the for kick zx2500.1 its way to big for my truck .. any other suggestions

Bronze Member
Username: B_son

Post Number: 28
don't go 2 channel go with this, go and try mono sub ampwire it so it gets a wo ohm load like this...
http://www.crutchfieldadvisor.com/learningcenter/car/subwoofers_wiring.html?subs =2&impedance=DVC2x2
and get the hifonics spoken about above!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
thanks guys... if yall have anymore amp suggestions feel free to comment this again... money is no problem when it comes to my system.. thanks...

Gold Member

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1202
when i said about those 2 ohm thing. i mean if u had 2 amp = 1 for each subs. wire each sub to a 1 ohm load on each amp (where each amp is 1000 rms @ 1 ohm)

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7938
i'd prolly get that sweet kicker kx2500 amp ...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
well could i wire each sub to one amp... at a 2ohm load.??? im lookin at an amp that will put 2100 watts X 1 @ 2 OHMs.. will that work just as good... sry for all the questions... guys im farely new to all this stuff. thanks for the help

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
thanks guys..the kicker is prolly what im going with/// it puts 2500 x 1 @ 2 ohms and that what im looking for... thanks for input... is that a good choice????
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us