My question is...

Silver Member
Username: Zepcoe

TN Us

Post Number: 328
ok i get your point sean. i am just a lil pissed cause i spent 2 weeks tring to fiquer out how to build this box and now its wrong. but my question is i need the demensions for a box with (2) 12's ported SSi's. lookin like this one.
Upload
and i need the demensions for (2) 15's SSi's also
if you could plz it would be very appriciated.

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 876
you want someone to make you box plans??

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2974
didn't seem like you appreciated what people did before for you. i wouldnt be suprised if you dont get help. but im sure somebody will. if no one does i may later i have to go eat dinner n then go to a football game

Silver Member

TN Us

Post Number: 329
yes i was pissed off before because of box didnt work out and i had been working on it for a while i really would appriciate it if some one would draw me out some box plans with port length if i get the demensions i can make the box.

Silver Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 736
build a box for this like i did
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 443
have sum one make it for u tht knows wut they are doin if u cant figure it out...also try sumthing by yourself..my first box i made sucked but the second one i made hit hard...u get better as u try more and more dont expect everything handed to u on a silver platter....AKA just like life

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 884
if you give me the net volume those subs need and your desired frequency and your trunk space to work with i think i can help you out

Silver Member

TN Us

Post Number: 331
Dude lilrob thats a fat @$$ sub!

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 741
hahaha dude i know 18 inch of pure bass only one tuned to 35 hz can do 145 daily with 1500 rms to it hahaha

Silver Member

TN Us

Post Number: 332
lol... hey how am i supposed to know the depth of my box im trieng to figuer out how to use this box calculator and it says depth as in how deep the box is going to be how am i supposed to figure that out. go to the site of the sub?

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 742
just one u cant handle 2

Gold Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 1210
zapcoe not alot of people are gonna wanna just design a box for you as it can take a while to do.. there are some people u can pay a small amount for a plan.. or download winisd www.linearteam.org <- i think? and just figure it out

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 743
just re audio sx hahaha im all badazz baby my hand was shakin
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us