Ot:: someone know someting about the da vinci code???

Silver Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 723
i heard someting about the da vinci code i dont know wats that they supposed t be sometin related to jesus i dont know
and something about his paitins haha da vinci was g@y hhaha

hey anyone saw the report from the book founded of judas???

Silver Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 917
It is a bunch of crooked garbage.

Stay away from trash like that.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1884
the Davinci code was a awesome book i loved it can't wait to go and see the movie obviously its fictional though if you can't figure that out then your not smart enough to read it lol but it is about the holy grail and how it is actually mary magdaline and how she was married to jesus but the church covered it up so they could continue on and say women are below us blah blah blah you have to read the book or see the movie

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 725
yeah i know the newspapers and tv are 95 bllsh!t but is entertaining and 5 percent is the trut so cuz i dont want to be bore i need some entertaining so this thing looks pretty entertaining

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 726
yeah that the maria was the 13 something apostol or something and that da vinci knew were jesus were cuz when he came back to life he moved wit maria to france and theres someting about his paintings

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1885
trust me lilrob if you want to get the enjoyment out of the movie read the book first i read it in 2 days cause it was so interesting once you get into the book i mean a couple of chapters you dont want to put it down it is no stop action thriller book with a lot of mystery's in it

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1886
no nothing like that at all lol but kinda on the rigt path just read the book first

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 728
na im too lazy to righ i need pictures

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1887
lol just see the movie it comes out 2morrow should be good

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 4796
I plan on seeing the movie friday but as always the bible will always be my final authority. Remember..."God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power of love and a sound mind."

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 729
i download it the movie already i already watched

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1889
and yet you dont understand it must have been a great bootleg version then lol

ya sean it is pretty cool though

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 730
yeah i think when he was livin he was 300 years more experience cuz he was like einstain i think but he was g@ay ahahah and he was like in a gang that knew about jesus and god but they didnt tell noone and they signed some book and then they died and they knew some secrets

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2971
yeah at my church there was a sermon about it for 3 straight weeks. its fiction, not fact.

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 731
wwell i dont know is just entertaining for me i dont go to church i dont read the bible i just beileve in god thats it

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1891
lol thats funny trevor sorry guys i dont really go to church or have a religion but im not saying i dont believe in god

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 740
dude i know theres a god and thats it maybe the bible is not all trut maybe the one that wrote it change some things and the original says diferent things maybe not i dont know cuz u beleive all the bible says and u dont even saw the original bible so how can we know if this is fake or not just if they can show us something like the book from judas some people find
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us