Questions Before I Buy This Amp..

Silver Member
Username: Shawnomak

Sask Canada

Post Number: 256
-an Infinity 611A amp for my 2 12" Infinity 1230's. That will power my Infinity's right, because I'm using a 310A right now. A few questions before I get it though..
It has an RMS power rating and a Dynamic power rating, what is 'Dynamic'.. just another word for Max power?
Also.. It's a mono amp with 2+ and 2- speaker outputs, so will I get the same power running a sub to each or run them in parallel bridged on the amp?

Silver Member

Sask Canada

Post Number: 257
Just bumpin'. Anyone know?

Silver Member

Sask Canada

Post Number: 258
Also.. I had some box design sites saved under my favorites but I don't have them anymore, so I was wondering what the good box design sites were if anyone has some.

Bronze Member
Username: Kicker_kyle

Post Number: 15
you cant bridge a mono amp it just has to sets of terminals for easier wiring what are the voice coils
on those subs svc, dvc, 4 ohm,2 ohm ?. and personally I would run them seald unless you want more spl.

Silver Member

Sask Canada

Post Number: 262
The 1230's are 4 ohm single voice coil and right now I have a box tuned to 32 Hz and I really like the sound of it. I just wanted to go with a slot port instead of pvc round. So are you saying if I run a sub off each set of terminals that will be a 2 ohm load and it will get 657W rms divided between the two 300W rms subs?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us