OT other car audio forums

Silver Member
Username: Van_man

Boston, MA

Post Number: 244
Has any body checked other forums, While surf other sites, there seems to be a lot of idiots out there....Atleast this site has humor, good thread counts, works most of the time. Was at one site and there was like 100 posts of "please help me my amp broke" Which sub, Is Lanzar good?. No one even replies to em. Kinda funny..In a sad way..Anyway just thought I throw that out as i seems slow in here tonight...

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 5821
I have been on a few other car audio sites and this one deff is the best. There are a few other features that other forums have that I wish this had but all in all its not that bad. You get your repeat newbie questions on any forum you go to.

Silver Member
Username: Van_man

Boston, MA

Post Number: 245
Ya I still post stupid questions too. but your right. This site seems to be pretty good.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 3298
you wanna see slow...go to CAC.:-)

you wanna see nice and organized with lots of cool features and sticky's and price lists....go to CAC. :-) lol

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 5829
lol muddy!

Silver Member
Username: Shman

Grandville, Michigan United States

Post Number: 199
yeah, i wish this site let you have a pic next to your name.... oh well, you cant have it all...LOL

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 5841
weve been trying to get that and sticky's on this forum forever. also a for sale forum or OT forum.

Silver Member
Username: Panocha

Post Number: 127
Admin said sometime in june ^^^^ so hopefully thell reset the post counts so everybody can start of as newbs LOL

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 5849
why would they reset the post counts? it doesnt really matter but I don't see the point in doing that.

Silver Member
Username: Shman

Grandville, Michigan United States

Post Number: 220
yeah, that makes no sense....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us