What do yall think?

Silver Member
Username: Monkey_man

Post Number: 436
I was just wondering what yopu guys think of Dayton MKIII's? I am thinking of buying 2 10". Do you guys reccomend other set of 10" with single 4 ohm?

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 5812
I have never heard them but have heard and read great reviews. I am sure there is someone on here who has heard them first hand.

Silver Member

Post Number: 437
Anybody? Even if you havnt heard them first hand, input would be very helpful.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6969
i have heard that they are similar to the Ava, if this is ture then it is a great preformer

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 846
i think alteraudio has heard them and recomends them to people sometimes. ive heard they are good performers

Silver Member
Username: Van_man

Boston, MA

Post Number: 269
According to one web site, Parts express, they are for Home use......

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6970
so are alot of subs

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 2115
i think the only thing that makes a sub for home use is a low Fs and the materials its made of.

Gold Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 1295
That sub would sound incredible if it was installed correctly in a vehicle. I've heard them in home theater setups and just wow

Silver Member

Post Number: 438
Nice. Ya i actually heard that the work well in cars...should i go for it? Cuz it matches my amp very well.

Silver Member
Username: Nnnnick_b

Weddington, Nc Usa

Post Number: 732
I have two dayton audio DVC series 15"s. I am giving them 650 apiece. They sound good. Have a very low FS, so you can put them in a ported box and tune it really low(like 20 hertz). They have some nice excusion and thier TS params exactlly match those of the adire tempest mark I. I mean exactly.

Silver Member

Post Number: 439
So you have them in your car right? Because that is the only thing holding me back is if they will work well in my honda accord.

Silver Member

Post Number: 440
Well, these are the setups that i can now think of...2 10" id's, 2 10" aa assassin's, 2 cerwin vega vmax 10", 1 15" arsenal, or two 10" titanic MK3's. What do you guys think? I mean i really want a new setup that will come somewhat close to the performance of my idmax.(i would like more spl)

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7002
arsenal, because the 15 has more cone area then the 2 10's, so it would still have good sq, and get louder

Silver Member

Post Number: 441
Man. Alright then. I just wanted to prove to people that 10's can also be loud and i wanted to show off the sq also...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us