HELP PLZ!!

Silver Member
Username: Talon_es93

Post Number: 208
hey sry if this is a stupid question... but the other day me and a friend put 2 15" JLs and 2 12" CVRs...it sound GREAT!..for a few minutes.. it blows the fuse right away.. i let my friend take it to school to compete and his friend put a piece of metal in stead of a fuse.. focker melted my fuse holder.. BTW the amp is a thunder 81000D.. i can't remember but i think we hook up all the speaker parallel so most likely the ohms are to low for that amp.. think if i put them in series it will stop doin that..the jls are 4 ohm SVC..and the comps are dual 4 ohms....

Silver Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 238
use the12volt.com or on the rockfordfosgate.com they have a wireing wizard so look there

Silver Member

Post Number: 209
would this work.. JLs at 8 ohms together and CVRs at 2 ohms together.. what would it equal if i put the 8 and 2 together onto the amp

Silver Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 240
i dont think that will give you 4ohms(look online somewhere)but most people on this fourm will tell you not to run two differnt size and brand subs in the same car. due to sound cancelation and other stuff. it will sound better it you just use one pair either the jls or the cvrs

Silver Member

Post Number: 211
i tryed that.. sounds WAY better with all four.. but imma go try puttin the 15"s at 8 ohms rite fast.. i'll be back n let uk if it keeps blowing

Silver Member

Post Number: 213
it worked.. now i just gotta fix my fly wheels... thing makes my burban loud as he11.. u'll hear that before the system
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us