Are the kicker cvx bad?

Bronze Member
Username: Paps

Yuma, AZ

Post Number: 68
I never hear anyone talk about em. Only kicker subs i see people mostly talk about are cvrs/L5s/L7s... I ordered a pair of 10" cvxs like 2 weeks ago and they came in today, just waiting on my NINe.1 to come in. I never heard em play, so now im wondering if i am going to end up dissapointed on my purchase... :-(

Silver Member
Username: John_wash

Nashville, Tennessee

Post Number: 283
I think you will like them because they are loud but sound fairly decent.

Bronze Member
Username: Andysd03

Post Number: 88
what u talking aout the CVX are close to the L7 but better SQ they are gona be really loud

Silver Member
Username: Sw9152

Michigan

Post Number: 662
I THINK YOU WILL BE VERY HAPPY WITH YOUR PURCHASE. THEY HAVE THE SAME MOTOR STRUCTURE AS THE L7 SO THEY WILL GET LOUD, BUT BECAUSE OF THE ROUND CONE AND A COUPLE OTHER DESIGN DIFFERENCES THEY WILL HAVE A LOT BETTER SOUND QUALITY THAN THEIR SQUARE COUNTERPART. THEY SHOULD BE GOOD SQL SUBS. LET US KNOW HOW THEY SOUND WHEN YOU GET THEM HOOKED UP:-)

Gold Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 1279
I love that sub. I picked up my new 15" Diamond Audio D3 and got to hear a single 12" Kicker CVX. Really nice sub.

Bronze Member
Username: Steve_collins

Post Number: 95
yea i decided to get a 15 cvx and im really excited to see how it sounds. i was debating between the l7 and cvx because i wanted more bass

Bronze Member
Username: Paps

Yuma, AZ

Post Number: 72
Yea me too, I wanted to get the L7s but all the prefab boxes made to fit under the rear seat of my dodge ram were all with round holes, so i went with the 2 10" cvx aswell. my amp should come in next week, ill let you all know how well they sound, or if you get yours installed sooner Stephen Thomas, let me know how well they play! :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us