Not another pointless jackhammer thread...

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 808
http://www.carstereo.com/installs/photo_gallery_album.cfm?home=yes&photoid=28699 &galleryid=2130

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1829
thats a nice install i want to see how it truthfully does on a meter

Bronze Member
Username: Ton

Post Number: 94
they have a video of that car on ROE but not that they tested it already just the guys doing fun with it. http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/Various/jackhammerlove.wmv

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 729
dammit u beat me to it...meant to post that a couple days ago....

had a freind try argue with me...talking about since its 320lbs it will slam....so i said this a semi truck and a lamborghini...10,000 vs 3000lbs (lambos do weigh that much too..they realy arent light...LMAO)...

and he thought they cost 400$ LMAO.....and for the real price of the HAMMER...i would have a seroius system...that would shut down everything..

a ruthless said that theres a guy in VA...with a craphammer....ruth also has a 06 12" XXX... i think he could punish the hammer...

Bronze Member
Username: Jcash

Post Number: 51
at least somebody built a box for it and we get to hear some real results istead of that g@y meter in p!mp my ride they called testing. im curious how it will perform

Silver Member
Username: Winterfreshpimp

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 264
second that^

Silver Member
Username: Shman

Grandville, Michigan United States

Post Number: 158
maybe you guys think differently than i do, but i dont really care how well it performs.. for F-in 10 grand you could get a system that rivals steve meade (LOL)... idk i think the hammer is just a novelty sub anyway, JMHO

Bronze Member
Username: Livin_loud

Ny

Post Number: 41
Well the stupid thing better be pushin 156+ dB for it to get any decent reputation whatsoever

Silver Member
Username: Shman

Grandville, Michigan United States

Post Number: 159
for 10,000 it better be more on the + side (LOL)

Bronze Member
Username: Paps

Yuma, AZ

Post Number: 69
new (higher rating db) meter shows that it hit 166db

http://www.wooferdomain.com/videos/jackhammer/4/224137.html

Bronze Member
Username: Ton

Post Number: 95
link doesn't work

Silver Member
Username: Buddyleee5

Post Number: 219
well i'll share a short story with you guys about he crap hammer. I walked into a locla mtx dealership today to kick some sh!t and kill some time. So i end up talking to the sales man and he's like we're gonna be getting this new 22" woofer not saying the name blah blah blah and hes raving on about it, and i was like oh the3 crap hammer. He was like this is the loudest sub in the world and blah blah blah and he's like its 1000 bucks so we're gonna put one in the show room. So i fired back ad another 0 to that 1000 and then you have hte price, and then learn more about hte products you carry and maybe i would feel comfortable letting you work on my car.

Silver Member
Username: Astrosafari

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 375
see all the responses from the people... "all hail mtx and jackhammer" bs... not sure what them people see thats so great about it... or maybe thats all there doing is seeing it.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6964
^^^True, they see size and hear a power handling, and the automatically think its the sh!t, if it where only that easy
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us