OT just came in

Bronze Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 86
my moms new car just got here... the audi A8 L... 80k car wth blue tooth and like all this crap built in... its like driving a cloud... i love her car... HAHA

Bronze Member
Username: Spam

Post Number: 12
Dude you are an idiot.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7770
what makes him an idiot ? ......

BTW - shaine : we would gladly like 2 see some pics .....

or i might have 2 use my infamous smiley -lol
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2945
those cars are badda55. i love the screen that flips into woodgrain. do they still have that on the 06? does she buy cars often? like every 2 years or anything? if so DEFINETLY check out the new s550... they are amazingly nice... also a quattroporte... but the A8 will do haha

Bronze Member

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 87
yea every 3 years she buys a car. i'll get pics tonight. she loves like FULL size sidans... i won 40$ from my dad because i said that the audi A8l was longer than the Cadi 2k2 STS :-) yea the 06 has like EVERYTHING IMAGINABLE! like air bag suspention ELECTRIC SUN BLOCKER IN THE REAR WINDOW idk ht epoint of it but its still cooler than hell. Rovin, i promis you i'll get pics. we are going to get the wheels chromed out they are stock 19"s right now but we are going to ad chrom plate to them pin striping and a spoiler. they don't make spoilers for the A8 so we have to get it custom done!!!!! guys... this car is FREAKIN AWSOME if you have an audi dealership near you, go there say you want to buy an A8 and test drive it... you'll hate your car after LOL

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1835
hey btw how much longer till your sister has a dvd lol jk thats awesome man wish i had a nice car like that

Bronze Member

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 88
IF SHE HAS A DVD I'LL NEVER LOOK AT IT!!!! HAHAHA i love my moms car... i want it instead of the EVO or the STi LOL

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1836
lol how much do they cost

Bronze Member

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 90
the audi we got ours for 76.8k but thats after my dad looke at ALMOST EVERY AUDI dealership in the US lol, with everything we got on it usually 80K-82K

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1838
thats cool lol wish i had that kinda $$$ but then again if i did have 80 g's i would own my porsche carrera 4s lol

Silver Member
Username: Panocha

Post Number: 125
i see audis all the time where i live theyre nice as h3ll

Silver Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 326
WUT DO UR PARENTS DO FOR A LIVING B/C 80 G'SSSS FOR A CAR IS SUM SEROIUS CASH.....BUT HEY UR A LUCKY DOG

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 122
Damn wish I could afford the A8L im sutck with my A6 though, but my dad gets a new car every 30,000 miles which is every year for his traveling and then he buys out the old ones so I'm waiting to get his 06 bmw right now hes got like 20,000 on it already and hes already test driving the a8l and the new m6.

Bronze Member

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 99
he'll get the a8l... the M6 is like comparing a dd3510 and the a8l would be dd9918

Bronze Member

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 100
my dad owns 3 dif businesses and my mom used to own a hair salon. and as of right now we are building a 3.5 mil house lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 328
OMG SO UR PRETTY MUCH GETTIN WUT EVER U WANT????

Silver Member

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 101
me NO my step sister YES. i work for everything i get, she does NOTHING and gets everything she wants

Silver Member

Post Number: 331
I FEEL IT MAN I NEVER GET MONEY HANDED TO ME "ITS ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES ME A DULL BOY"

Silver Member

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 102
yea, but hey, she is basically 19 and has the menality of a 5 year old because she has been so sheltered so its all good, i'll make it inlife she wont :-):-):-):-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 333
LMAO NOW THTS FUNNY ACTUALLY I ACTUALY NO A RETARD(MENTALLY ILL TO BE POLITICALLY CORRECT) THT WUZ 21 AND HAD THE MENTALITY OF A 5 YEAR OLD...SOO LOUD AND ANNOYING..I GUESS IM BEING FU*CKED UP WEN I SAY THT BUT JEEZ SHE WUZ

Silver Member

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 104
no.. she's not mentally ill. she is RETARDED the defonition of retarded is something slow... she is just VERY RETARDED

Silver Member

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 114
i got pictures of it on my phone, how to i get them on the computer? its the stupid razr phone, idk how to work it, does anyone know how to do this?

Silver Member

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 121
PICS OF THE AUDI!!!!!

Upload

the other pics were too big.... and the size wont change... car on the right of the pic is the cadi STS the truck in the back is toyota tundra

Silver Member

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 123
Upload
Upload

i had to throw the pic of my girl in... were back together LOL

Silver Member

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 124
scratch that last part of the thing.... my GF's pic wouldn't fit and i clicked it twice and didn't realise her pic was gone LOL

Silver Member

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 126
the bottom pick had to be moved it was 640x430 or something thats why it looks wierd... thats my dad in there

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 5845
thats a nice whip:-) My dad has the same one. I love driving him to the airport because I get his car while he is gone:-)

Silver Member

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 127
yea:-) but they put the GPS on it AND they loaded it so it has a history...:-(
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us