My chic-fil-a's car show....

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2936
well i went to chic fil a tonight which holds a car show ever thursday. however ive never gone somehow. i always thought it was just old cars... which are cool, but not my forte. normally there is more people there but there was a yukon with 2 19 solo Xs that suposedly hits 160. i wanted to hear it but he said he wanst showing it tonight. so i'll have to wait til next week. also there was someone there with a silverado and 2 3515s, but it was after i left my friend called me up and told me. i was ready to drive back but he said he was leaving cause he got a ticket for his system lol. damn, i guess i'll have to wait til necxt week for that too lol. ima go every week now though. i'll let you guys know if i see anything awesome. and hopefully i can inform some people what 160 feels like :-)

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL

Post Number: 3272
dont piss somebody off and get your as.s. kicked.

some people will not believe that their Audiocontrol mic lied to them.:-):-)

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2937
lol 160 is possible with those subs. i dont know what kind of power he was using, nor did i even see it. (he wouldnt open the car door tonight) but my friend saw it last week n said its a wall. and the entire thing cost 50 grand (hes sponsered though) so 160 is possible. im definetly not going to listen to it though. im giong to feel it lol. at 160, i'll definetly be covering my ears lol.

and above in the first post i meant to type 18 not 19 lol.

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 727
thats neat...have u been to the carshow infront of an mini amusement park...in orlando.....i was there (orlando) for a whole week...(LOL waitng to recive my RAA-1000 amp and subs at that time...too)...so it on my classic car...(Tv show)...was there but could see any cars....was leaving friday...so i didnt get to see any cars...Got to rent a 300 chrysler though...to bad it was a v6....but i was still cool...take pics of that system....too...but he might think ur stupid so hes gonna say 160...

me an my dad had som1 tell us there 69 vette...made 800hp....he didnt even have the right carb on the car...had vacum secondarys and still had a choke tower....that dude was funny soon as he said 800 i turned around to not laugh in his face.....literaly...that is like a once in a lifetime thing to laugh directly in sum1 face on

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2940
lol yeah. we'll see. the guy looked like the monkey beater on dunstin checks in lol. i was told there is usually a porsche there with 800 horsepower... idk maybe i'll see next week. there a viper in town that makes 1000hp at the wheels. i havent seen it yet though, my brother has. i'm gonna bring my brothers truck next week so i have a lil somethign to show lol.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1746
just take all 20 of your subs you have lyeing around and go show those off. i bet you'd be lucky to find any1 who has acutally heard of all the brands.

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2942
haha... actually that would be fun... you sparked an idea thanks!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us