CAD program for drawing enclosure designs?

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1094
I am looking for a good one, or if someone has a link to a cracked version, lol. Polo. :-O

Silver Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 309
TRY LOOKING FOR AUTOCAD OR MICROSTATION OR SOLIDEDGE I HAVE TWO OUT OF THE THREE BUT THE WERE FREE B/C MY DAD WORKS WITH THEM :-O

Silver Member
Username: Geekbike

Post Number: 434
If you'd rather avoid the hassle (of finding and using), try Sketchup. Google has released a free version of it, though I can't comment on it, the original is the best sketching program I've used.

http://sketchup.google.com/

Silver Member
Username: Sw9152

Michigan

Post Number: 645
i copied autocad onto a thumb drive from a school computer, but i cant quite get it working, any ideas? it says "acdb16.dll file is linked to missing export kernel32.dll: unregisterwait." any computer geeks out there?

Gold Member
Username: Goatin

Ohio U.S.A

Post Number: 1030
I have Delta CAD it works great but it is a program from a disc and is not cheap .
Before I got it I had a CAD program that I downloaded from kazza when kazza was free.

Maybe you can download one from the site that you download music (if you can download programs)

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2791
"i copied autocad onto a thumb drive from a school computer, but i cant quite get it working, any ideas? it says "acdb16.dll file is linked to missing export kernel32.dll: unregisterwait." any computer geeks out there?"
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
u should have copied the install file itself, lol...
u copied files, but not even half the keys that were inputed to the registry, u copied... hmmm
it will never work!

Polo, BOX PRO is a good program, if u need autocad PM me,...

Silver Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 312
TRY LIMEWIRE SEEMS TO WORK FOR ME FINE AND I HAVENT GOTTEN A VIRUS YET...GREAT FOR DOWNLOADING:-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us