Please Help..Somthin Anit Right need all help by 5pm today

Silver Member
Username: Scott_debaker

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 310
well i got my orion 2500d an my re sx an i have it ho0kd up didnt get 2 really git 2 leave car on an mess wit gains casuse its 4am but it doesnt pound how do i ho0k up the amp meaning set the gains right an git it 2 pound away how do i run the speaker wires 2 get all 2500w @ 1ohm cause theres 2 channels an what do i do with the phase hpf lpf 12/24 boost an copy an master button? an all the other 1s its not hitin hard at all it sounds ok an whats it mean when u shut off the cd player an the sub an amp make a thump noise? neeed your help thankx if u tell me how 2 set it all an it pounds away i love you lol haha i really need it 2 pound cause i didnt pay all that money for nothin

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2782
set it to master!!
set it to 24 octave, so u dont get words out of the subs...
hpf is the subsonic filiter! make sure u set that to a little less than the boxes tuning frequency..
make sure that it is on!!
adjust the bass boost accordinly..
lpf should be set at 80hz or so, depending on the sub...
the amp is a monoblock, so be carefull how you hook it up, u want a 1ohm load.. REMEBER that when u hook up both channels its in parrellel with the amp.

Silver Member

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 312
what about the phase button an how would i do the speaker utput i got a 1ohm load off the sub

Silver Member

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 313
an the intelli Q control

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2784
It came with a OWNERS manual too...
Phase button needs to be off! Intelli Q is BASS BOOST!

i dont know anything about ur sub, if u got a 1ohm output on the sub then hook it to the amplifiers output, its not hard! u only have 1 sub correct?

Silver Member

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 314
ya 1 sub ran in2 1ohm but what channel do i use an ya i got a owners manual lol an should the q be all the way up?

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2785
No not with ur charging system... keep the Q down...
Pick a channel, either, Or... they are both the same channels! + to speaker + and - to speaker -

Silver Member

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 315
whats the thumps noise when the cd player gos off is it the ground?

Silver Member

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 316
k ill do that jst 1 more thing abou tthe thump noise an ill b set ill get home 2mar after work say around 5pm the 0/1 wire comes 2mar an ill b set an ill do the main gain an the Q gain 2 c what sounds the best thankx b i owe you

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2786
my amps never thump acutally... very silent, I hear the realys click thats it! :-) check ur HU!

Silver Member

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 321
ok i got all the new 0/1 g wire iam running it in the car now waitin for it 2 slow down from raining gota take the seat out 2 do it right 1/0wire is thick its goin 2 b fun puttin it in the amp lol

Silver Member

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 322
i had it @ 1ohm sounded go0d but when i turn it up a lil more it distort so i turn the gains again an again so i hookd it up @ 4ohms sounds pretty go0d an no distortion but it still anit as loud as 2 cvr 12s dunno if its because its a hatch an thats in a trunk dunno ill keep testin an the volts didnt go below 13volts @ idil but then on this 1 song it went down lol an usin 1/0 wire on that amp was no fun i had 2 shave half of the wire off

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 804
S.P.D.- i like you but i dont like the way you talk. its very hard to try to understand what you are saying sometimes

Bronze Member
Username: Spam

Post Number: 14
Agreed /^\

Bronze Member
Username: Jcash

Post Number: 49
lol tell no limit to show you how to write thats how he was when he first registered here he couldnt spell for sh!t. now he can i think he got hooked on phonics or something lol.

Silver Member

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 330
i type 2 fast an i dont take my time an sometimes i cant spell some words thats it lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us