OT power washers

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 5797
anybody know anything about power washers? I know this is random but I want to get one and I don't know which one to get in the $400 range. Anyone with knowledge in this topic please let me know. thanks guys.

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1051
i have a honda one that i like. generally, you get a power washer depending on what you would like to do with it. when you look for one you need to concentrate on price,Water Pressure and Gallons Per Minute (GPM). they rangle from light to medium and heavy duty.

Light-Duty 1300-2000 PSI Cars, Boats, ATVs
Medium-Duty 2000-2600 PSI Concrete, Siding, Decks
Heavy-Duty 2700-4000 PSI Stripping Paint, large areas

hope that helps james

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 5799
yeah I saw that on one web site. How is your Honda? I am looking at a Honda it is 2600PSI and 2.7 gpm. I need it for deck's, concrete, car's, boat's, and anything else I want to tackle around my house. It is $399 so I think I might grap that one.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7759
bassman post is pretty @ what u need 2 know

i have a 2400psi model - cant remember brandname off hand but its got a briggs/straton engine & its more than sufficient 4 ur household needs .

imo anything more powerful is suited 4 industrial use .........

Gold Member

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1077
you really cant go wrong. if you plan on doin decks and rvs' boats etc. 2600 psi is perfect. and 2.7 GPM is great also. do u have a link for it?

Bronze Member
Username: Gravytrain

Canton, Michigan USA

Post Number: 30
wow...power washers in the subwoofer section...lets hope you dont plan on putting a pair of 12's on it to wash your car...just kidding...i actually have a troy-bilt 3000psi, 7hp B&S OHV, and a flow of 2.8gpm. i will admit that it is a bit much (but still usable if you stand back) to wash the cars, rv, and boat but it does work wonders on concrete, and decks. i managed to remove many 3yr old + oil stains the difference it made was just amazing.

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 5803
I dont have a link to it but it's at home cheapo. It is a excell xr 2625. They don't have it on their web site for some reason but it is at my local home depot. It has a 5hp Honda motor. what do you think man? It says it will wash 35-45 cu/ft per/5 min.

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1459
imo, that honda one should work great. Can't go wrong with a honda motor :-)

Gold Member

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1079
you really cant. honda is one of the top companies for motors.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7768
uh oh ^^^^ - dont let some of the other members of this forum hear u say that cause they will eat u alive - LOL !!!!........

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 5809
I agree that honda motors are fantastic. I am just gonna go with that one I guess. Thanks guys for the posative influence lol!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us