Companies

Bronze Member
Username: Afroopuff

Post Number: 79
Alright so I'm looking back into getting some new subs but im totally out of the swing with what companies are pretty decent and so on. I know of Memphis, which i dont see discussed on this board to much, but what other companies are pretty decent? JL? Eclipse? Treo? I need companies with low-line subs around 150 bucks too

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2861
SQ? SQL? SPL?

how much power do you plan to use?

Bronze Member
Username: Afroopuff

Post Number: 80
SQ... or SQL and power isnt an issue, I mean i havent bought a amp or anything yet so im going to play it by ear. whatever is going to sound pretty good and save me some money in the long run...

i listen to hard hard metal rock or incubus/311 stuff mostly so whatever you think really

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2865
if ascendant audio is still having their presale look into their arsenal... www.ascendantaudio.com

Bronze Member
Username: Andysd03

Post Number: 86
you would be satisfied with a alpine type R they are louder and sound better then an arsenal
cheap to.. http://www.mobilesoundworks.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=SWR%2D1242D

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2866
that statement above is crap...type R has more SPL potential with lots of power in a great install... but an arsenal is a much better product imo, plus like 99percent of others...

Bronze Member
Username: Andysd03

Post Number: 87
A type X would kill the arsenal in quality and Spl but i did not mention it cause its not in his price range. I would never buy an aresonal people like them cause their cheap thats about all..same with havoc people think its good cause its cheap i would not get any. I would stick with Eclipse,Alpine,Treo much better brands. I was actually thinkin of getin a SSI treo ditchin my type X now those are quality subs!

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2878
andy, just stop... you dont know your a$s from your face. if your going to say things like that then go learn something. have you ever used ascendant audio? GREAT product and GREAT C/S

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1809
andy you are a idiot lol you need to be quiet yes they are good products but the best no and AA is a very good company ansd the prices are awesome with the presale

Silver Member
Username: Nemen

Post Number: 793
lol lmao andy needs to go do some more research

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL

Post Number: 3262

quote:

I would never buy an aresonal people like them cause their cheap thats about all..same with havoc people think its good cause its cheap i would not get any.

They are cheap b/c there is no middle man.....wtf....do you read???
You should stop and actually do some research...the Arsenal is an upgraded version of the Avalanche.....which was a VERY popular sub when they are made....and they got VERY loud in sealed enclosures too.

From AA's website:

quote:

We believe in always providing the best performance for the money and constantly work at making our products better. Even through our growth, we have stayed a direct sales company. There is no middle man to drive up costs. There are no dealers to go through and no extra markup. Ascendant Audio is here to provide you with the best product available at the best price with even better service.

Arsenals may not be the loudest sub ever built....but they are definitely loud and sound better than EVERY single Type R i have ever heard.:-O

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2897
muddy! muddy! muddy! lol sorry was caught in the moment...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us