Dynamat

Silver Member
Username: Bulldogsm2008

Iowa City, Iowa

Post Number: 144
what kind of dynamat should i get for the back door of my jeep wrangler? extreme, origional which will stop the rattle from my 12" assassin?

Silver Member
Username: Scott_debaker

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 300
extream but sound dampin will not always get it 2 go away

Bronze Member
Username: Andrew571

Post Number: 42
check for easy stuff like license plate or the actual handel on the outside. I used tons of foam around where the back door meets the body and it ended up being the handel making most of the noise...go figure :P

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1043
in my long experience with sound deadeners, i have learned that dynamat is way to overpraiced but i quality stuff. second skin is also very good (my choice over dynamat). if i were you i would get 20 sq ft of edead v1se. the stuff sticks extrmely well compared to the orig. edead and is always going to stay up even to the hottest days. i would get 20 sq ft of edead v1se and you'll be set.

http://cgi.ebay.com/20Sq-Ft-eDead-v1SE-Sound-Deadening_W0QQitemZ9721105998QQcate goryZ67760QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Silver Member
Username: Scott_debaker

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 306
FatMat works great also i got 200sqft on ebay for like $250 shippd i did my whole car trunk,roof, rear deck top an bottom, floor. doors, trunk lid, an sides an did another car with about another 30sqft an still have about 10sqft leftd

Silver Member
Username: Seth_walker

U.S.A.

Post Number: 108
If you want a good review of several different type of sound deadeners, go to

www.sounddeadenershowdown.com

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1048
fatmat does work pretty well, but it doesnt last to long. my neighbor installed some a year ago and it peelin off pretty bad. smells too
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us