TREO SUBWOOFERS

Bronze Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 98
HEY,just wondering ...where can i get 2-10inch Treo subs for a good price... can't find anything on ebay at the moment.

Silver Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 270
http://www.mobilesoundworks.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=470

Bronze Member
Username: Brahmaman

Post Number: 32
no dont buy one from that website....treo doesnt sell their subs online they way u have to get them is either call or email treo..they will give you a number from a local car audio store that sells treo subwoofers...then you have to buy one from that store...i have a treo ssx12 its a nice sub good choice on treo

Bronze Member
Username: Mateo

Post Number: 97
yea you can buy from there. why couldnt you? the only thing you dont get is the full factory warranty. correct me if im wrong.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1086
No, a person from here ordered from there and he got a pile of sh!t! How much you willing to pay? I may be throwing up a set that have the custom chromed Baskets(SSI 10.22), but they ain't gonna be cheap. Polo.. Polo469@hotmail.com

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2771
damn Polo, I almost want those... u know I have my entire trunk and back rear deck available now... j/k :-) Those are too pretty to even sell....

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 2074
talk to MO about that site. i wouldn't get anything from them.

contact Treo and ask for a dealer close to you.

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3677
I had a horrible experience with them. To save you alot of time and trouble and pain, call Treo for the closest dealer to you and drive up and pick it up. You will get a 3 year warranty and a brand new subwoofer unlike what i went thru with MSW.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us