In theroy

Silver Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 232
i hae a box tuned to 32 to pick lows
wut if i create another box for pickin up bass around 48Hz..is this a good idea to pick up a varity of bass one low the other high???

Silver Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 653
the higher hz box will get louder but in 48 and lower hz the woofer will get crazy or sometin like that and it will sound bad that 48 hz u can use it for spl or competitions aplications

Silver Member

Post Number: 235
so wut would u reccomend i tune the second box to???

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2848
i wouldnt have a second box. just build one box with 2 subs tuned to 32 hz. the 32 hz box can play the higher frequencies fine they just wont be as loud as a higher tuned box which will hurt SQ.... i dont really even like the 50-60hz enough to want that to be louder than my 25-45hz ...

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 654
u can built intechangable ports the ports that u change for example u built a box wit interchangable ports so u daily driver is 32 hz but ur goin in competitions so the only thing you do is unscrew the port and put the 48 hz port and get ready to bump

Silver Member

Post Number: 239
like marshall white thts a bit tech im not good enough but tht would be the best bet

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 655
yeah he told me that design i just have a 35 hz im thinkin on makin intechangable ports but i dont know

Silver Member

Post Number: 240
id say go for it if u no wut ur doin but if it were me ive only made one box and i need practice soo im need to practice sum more but seems like u no wut ur talkin bout go for it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us