NEED OPINIONS FOR PAPER.

Silver Member
Username: Winterfreshpimp

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 261
i want to know everyones opinions on the new 50 foot laws against car stereos wich might go into effect this summer.

Bronze Member
Username: Nruzicka

Wauconda, Illionis U.S.A

Post Number: 28
which states?
how much r the tickets going to be?

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7733
i think u outta sit down & use ur own brain & NOT let us do ur homework 4 u ........

Silver Member
Username: Nnnnick_b

Weddington, Nc Usa

Post Number: 717
Well if your enough of a qprick to drive through a nieghborhood, especially at night or early morning, bumping then you deserve a ticket. I could also understand getting a ticket for bumping at a shopping complex or infront of a resturaunt or at a redlight. But I got a ticket in Myrtle Beach during spring break at 10:30pm on the strip with thousands of kids in the streets and sidewalks. And traffics was moving at 4 mph. I thought that was g@y because of the setting. No one cared except for the police officer that pulled me. But its not that hard to not get a ticket. just use commonsense.

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1013
what is this law? i looked it up, but couldnt find anything... is it that you can be heard from 50 feet away

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1084
Busier the setting the better chance you have to get a ticket. There are a lot of people in the US and only a small percentage likes the kind of music you listen to and only a fraction of them want to hear it louder than they like, lol. Now out of them and even smaller amount wants to hear that 16/17 year old punk bumping there sh!t @ss kickers rattling every loose part on there vehicle, which indeed sounds like SH!T! Now if you make the vehicle sound better, use A LOT of discretion/common sense it would make it better for everyone. I too like to show off, but take a look around before you do, you wouldn't speed in front of a cop would you, then why bump in there area? Polo..

Silver Member

Weddington, Nc Usa

Post Number: 721
True Polo, but on the strip in myrtle beach surrounded by thousands of 16-24 yearolds, many of which are drunk and/or stoned, not many people care if you are bumping.

Silver Member

Weddington, Nc Usa

Post Number: 722
And if they impose a 50 foot law on car stereos then they should do the same with car exhausts/motor cycles. People driving harley davidsons should get a ticket everytime a cop sees them.

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1017
what is this law? i thought it was already a law...

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2928
yes...and cops should have to turn off those bright @$$ fvckin lites when they pull someone over.

the should have to has a secondary lite that isnt as bright if they plan to have them on while sitting on the side of the road.

Silver Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 113
Nick, were you in a Cadilac Escalade SUT? I saw someone in one get pulled for their stereo being too loud on the strip in Myrtle Beach during spring break.

Username: Lexuscoop

Post Number: 4
in my car you can't really hear anything from the out side, i mean you hear the bass, but not really. Lexus like seals the cars so they stay quiet driving really fast

Silver Member
Username: Van_man

Boston, MA

Post Number: 199
Cycles have loud exaust on pupose. That way some 17 yo punk bumping hears them and hopefully sees them before they get hit..A lot of bikers get killed cause nobody sees them trying to pass them and they just pull into them ...Sad....

Silver Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 258
shaine wut is ur system????

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
2 audiobahn 12 aw1206's powered by hct2200 1600RMS at 1 ohm, and a custom box... i know audiobahn sucks... but it was a present. i have 2 jl 10w6v2's but i can't use them till i sell my audiobauns...

Silver Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 261
well at least u up graded thts wut counts...why dont u list wut u have in ur profile????

Silver Member

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 262
yeha its supposed to be if a cop can hear your radio from 50 feet away, then you get a ticket. so turn your radio with the subs off and listen to it at what you normally would, unroll your windows and mark offf 50 feet. ive done it its retarded. i agree loud exhaust and semis j-braking is more annoying than a light hummm every now and then

Silver Member

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 263
the highest iver heard was 279 for a first offense

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
my account got deleated and i forgot to add it, my bad
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts