Selling 600watt amp

Bronze Member
Username: Andysd03

Post Number: 83
I am going to be selling my MTX Audio 6001 amp for around $300 it is a 600wattrms mono amp because i now have the kicker2500.1 this amp is awesome loaded with power I had it hooked up to a alpine type X it played it no problem never overheated or shutoff from protection. The retail value of this amp is about $550 so its a good deal i thought. If anyone needs it then great

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6904
lol, sell it locally, no one here is stupid enough to buy it at that price, no offense

Bronze Member
Username: Andysd03

Post Number: 84
ya f*uck u to u just messed up my post no noones gona buy it its a good deal dumb*as that amp was 600$ when i bought it its still like new i was even gona do 250 stupid!what u want me to sell it for $100? f*uck its not that crappy of an amp

Silver Member
Username: Bulldogsm2008

Iowa City, Iowa

Post Number: 131
no one at this forum would be dumb enough to buy that amp you didnt really have a chance sellin it on here

Silver Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 265
chill out bro on ebay u can get it cheap an other places so try sellin it on ebay doesnt mean u got to be d*i*c*k

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6907
if u can get a 500/1 on ebay for $250, no way anybody would buy that.lol, and yes $100 would not be a bad deal, anything more is a bit to much for that, no one told u to go out and waste ur money on that amp, paying $600 for that was a mistake on ur part, now u have to live with it

Silver Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 274
get em
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us