I need to get rid of my 2 Treo ssi's 12

Username: Slimm7

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1
I am selling two treo ssi subwoofers. They are just like new but I have to get rid of them because my girl just had her baby and i have to make room for stroller and baby stuff. Its in a really big box but i can sell just the subs for anyone who would just like the subs. I can email pictures to anyone interested.

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1010
chris you buy them from JML audio? haha jw

im sure someone on here will be interested.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL

Post Number: 3231
you should post them here anyway.:-)

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 2
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Kaos15th

Post Number: 170
how much you asking for them?

Silver Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 226
How much are you wanting for them?

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 3
just $200 but if i would prefer someone pick them up or buyer will have to pay shipping

Silver Member
Username: Kaos15th

Post Number: 171
damn thats a steal you better go pick em up jake even if you dont need subs lol thats a good deal.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1785
hey do u have a email how much would it be for shipping to 01887

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 4
yea my email is harriscs@slu.edu

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1787
i just sent u a email sorry didnt put my ame n it but my email was coolcb20058@yahoo.com

Bronze Member
Username: Chirs_big

Post Number: 19
hey ill pay u 300$ straight cash if those are 15s
balla06@sbcglobal.net
aim= justa g likedat

Silver Member

Kentucky

Post Number: 229
Those are 12s. I have 2 Treo SSI 15s tho.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
JORDAN are u sellin those??
hey and other chris can u give me dimentions of box to c if it will fit in my car??

Silver Member

Kentucky

Post Number: 230
Nope. I just got em in the mail friday. I've only hooked one of em up so far. But, if you find some to buy i will tell you now that you wont be disappointed, but they'll take alot of power. I'm sure the 12s hes selling will be great.

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 5
the box is 40long 18wide and 14tall but i will ship with out the box if its too big

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
i think that should be fine i will have to measure tomorrow i have a honda accord 4 door yea 2000
but yea u think 300$ is enough right

Bronze Member
Username: Jcash

Post Number: 33
if you pu tthem on ebay you could get even 400-500 for them. so thqas a great price. waht amp u had them connected to?

Silver Member
Username: Zepcoe

TN Us

Post Number: 265
Cris how much? im really intrested.

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 7
jay i had a 1600 watt spl... i just want 200 for them zepcoe its a real good deal

Silver Member

TN Us

Post Number: 267
any thing wrong with them or are they in good shape cause ill buy and pay for ship if they are in good shape. how many watts were you running them at?

Silver Member

TN Us

Post Number: 268
zepcoe@yahoo.com

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 8
I sent you an email zepcoe

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2828
guys, do it safely... if hes turning down 300 and asking for 200 and nobody knows him.... just be safe with this one... id pay with paypal so you have record of it. also is there any escro you can use for a payment like this?

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 9
yes i will only accept paypal trevor and i didnt turn down $300 he wants the box with it as you can see its a pretty hefty box that heavy which he wants to know if the extra 100 will cover shipping. I am only asking for 200 however.

Gold Member

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1011
chris ill take them.

Apapa@chaminade-stl.com is my email send me some info and we can trade phone numbers or something. im free pretty much anyday of the week after 3PM. I have the cash so you dont need to worry about paypal or checks or anything. thanks man

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2830
chris- sorry if it seemed as though i was trying to break your sale. im just trying to protect the other members of this forum as some including myself have been scammed out of money on this forum. if jake buys them that will make it very easy as he can pick them up though. hopefully you can stay on the forum after the sale to learn more and help others out as forums arent just to make a sale.

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 10
yea i know i understand i have been scammed before as well and im understand your view point but i know how it feels i would never try to scam anyone.

Gold Member

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1012
what amp were you running with them? and how long have you had them chris?

Silver Member

Kentucky

Post Number: 247
Trevor-What was the name of the person who scammed a few ppl on here? it was something audio. I remember a post about it. Also, didn't someone say dont buy from IndoAudio on Ebay? J/W before i started ordering an amp for my subs.

Bronze Member
Username: Jcash

Post Number: 36
jake he had a 1600 watt spl amp he said it a couple posts up. and jordan it was subfanatic who scammed people.

Silver Member

Kentucky

Post Number: 249
Ok. Just checkin, I don't want to be scammed out of anything.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
all right CHRIS i just added another 150$ to my account so now i can pay over paypal, cause that brings me out to about 400$ in my account, so im just waiten for there little sctivation thing

Silver Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 112
DO NOT ORDER FROM INDO AUDIO. It is looking like the only way I can get my sub is taking them to small claims court in CA and I'm in NC. They are telling me they are going to ship it but I have been waiting since Dec. 13, 2005 and haven;t seen what I ordered. DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT BUY FROM INDO!!!!

Bronze Member

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 11
thanks for the info? most of the car equipment in california are scams... I was scammed on some rims from sac wheels and the only way i could get my money back was to call my bank because he was not going to cancel my transaction nor give me the rims i asked for.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us