Quick help

Gold Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Phx, Arizona

Post Number: 1476
ok my friend gave me 2 10 pioneer compitition subs yesterday... they aren't great idk anything about them, all i know is they are pioneer and are about 3-5 years old and on the cone is says pioneer 350w on them. idk the VC on them or the ohms. i have them hooked up to my home sterio right now, they work fine... but are being underpowered by about 200-300 watts im guessing. do you knows know anything about these subs and whee i can get a VERY cheap amp that can push them a little bit more so they'll sound more decent?

Gold Member

Phx, Arizona

Post Number: 1477
and do you guys know where i would get the converter for the electrical diferences? and how i would hook it up to my sterio after the amp is connected like the REM wire and that good stuff?

Bronze Member
Username: Andysd03

Post Number: 77
hm never hook car subs up to home stereos it just causes problems thats what powered subwoofers were made for

Gold Member

Phx, Arizona

Post Number: 1478
yea, i have 2 8 subs connected to it already (came with it) but they don't hit as hard as id like them to... so i want to hook these 10's to it... as long as you get the right power and all that good stuff it shouldn't cause too much problems right?

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 2298
as long as the ohm range is within the reciver then there shoudnlt be a prob

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7713
it sounds like u got the 305 model - cone pattern looks like its made out of carbon fiber like those cars spoilers/body parts ......

Gold Member

Phx, Arizona

Post Number: 1479
yea, they are real sharp on te touch, like it you slightly touch them you hear it. does anyone have a cheap amp for sale like with in... 50-100$ small wattage?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us