Username: Goatin

U.S.A

Post Number: 979
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/222413.html

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 299
I'm just a normal IL farmer that loves car audio. I love my job. I get to listen to music all day while I work up some ground, and not have a boss, work my own hours, and can do whatever I want while doing it.

Silver Member

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 300
I can't put a system in the tractor though, because I won't be able to hear the engine.

Silver Member
Username: 420pimp2

Post Number: 689
New Show,,,,,,,, Pim.p My Tractor

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 761
haha ^^^

Gold Member
Username: Goatin

Ohio U.S.A

Post Number: 1004
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Opie_har

Somewhere, One of them USA

Post Number: 204
I'm an LPN

Silver Member

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 311
The tractor that I drive is already pretty p!mp. A system would make it better. I could fit a couple of "10,s behind the seat, but it gets so dusty in the cab. A new HU maybe, because all I have now is AM FM radio, and the reception sucks. Then again, I don't know about a CD player either. I would have to clean the thing every day.

Silver Member
Username: Ruthless06

C-ville, Va USA

Post Number: 175
I'm a certified installer at best buy =)

Gold Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 1276
i'm 17 and work at taco bell and install stereos and build boxes on the side

Bronze Member
Username: Steve_collins

Post Number: 67
well im 16 and i have the best job in the world. ask mom for a 20 haha yea your all jealous

Gold Member

Ohio

Post Number: 1277
haha well we all arn't that lucky

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2824
i work for my dad running blue prints, filing, and answering phones. and i'll be making money installing stereos over the summer. also this summer i want to patent something that will hopefully make 6 figures...

Gold Member

Ohio

Post Number: 1278
sweet what do you plan on patenting?

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1009
im pretty much worthless...i work for my dad over the summer but i really dont do anything except sit in his office and the occasional day of golf.

Silver Member
Username: Texas_bass

Houston, TX

Post Number: 341
Im a locksmith (i get to break into things and get paid for it)

Silver Member
Username: Fiber

Post Number: 204
im the mail man.. lol

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 2147
im 17 and work at circuit city , and pretty much know more than all the car audio idiots there except the installers of course

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2826
i cant tell you until it goes through lol. but i will surely tell you guys if it does. many of you may want one...

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 742
i work at Freemans Stereo and Video( i'm in the 12V department), and help my GF run the online business.

Silver Member
Username: Fiber

Post Number: 207
would'nt of never thought that :-)

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

Perris, California USA

Post Number: 1425
i work in landscaping with my uncle and his son

Silver Member
Username: Ironslave

Offutt AFB, Nebraska U.S.A.

Post Number: 472
im a mechanic on 135 Airframe...(airplanes) fun fun.. in the military.... sold my soul to the government for some free clothes

Silver Member
Username: Zepcoe

TN Us

Post Number: 271
17 and i sit aroud the house doing basicallly nothing except thumping drinking toaking and joking. i have a job at a car wash but it sucks so i dont go my moms a manager there so iv never gotten fired. O and when i got the time i like to box and beat the sh*t out of kids im small but quick as* sh*t.

Silver Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 389
Almost the same^^^^just dont drink, 16 year old who is not making it in school cuz of racist teachers, but my job is to buy subs and amps online and sell them to my friends and make a little bit of profit and save and upgrade my sh!t!!!

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3936
i work in a wholesale clothing store. we sell girls clothes. lol. its wholesale not retail. also we manufacture clothes here. its good money and i get paid well. we have customers all over unite states, mexico, and some countries in south america.

Silver Member
Username: Goose5714

Post Number: 453
I need a job...i used to clean up after messy people at a ski resort for 5.15 an hour but all the snow melted and now i'm poor :-(...

Silver Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 217
^^^^^^^^^LMAO

Bronze Member
Username: Gangstaplayer

Gangstaville chicago

Post Number: 50
i install phone lines and do construction

Gold Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Phx, Arizona

Post Number: 1488
i'm 17 and CEO of an Auto Detailer i have 3 employees... paying them commition 10% each as of right now..

Silver Member
Username: John_wash

Nashville, Tennessee

Post Number: 268
how did u get your business started Der Fuhrer???

Silver Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 109
Draftsman in an engineering department by day, life guard at the local YMCA by night.

Silver Member

Post Number: 701
pimpin these ho.es

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1730
i have you all beat, i wash windows at my school, no joke, it may sound bad but its not i get out of class and get paid to walk around and wash windows what could be better. but im trying to get a job at either wal-mart, pamida, or menards.

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1049
lol, it doesnt sound too bad dustin. how much do you get paid?

Silver Member

Post Number: 706
i get paid 9 pu.ssy fu.ckin dollars an our n worked late ours today so i made some mo fu.ckin $ today, i love workin late hours other fu.cks bi.tch BOUT WORKIN LATE BUT I SEE THE MONEY SO FU.CK EMMMM

Silver Member

Post Number: 707
Mark Highland
Silver Member

Cornell , IL
USA

Post Number: 311
(qOUTE)
Posted on Sunday, May 07, 2006 - 12:13 am:
The tractor that I drive is already pretty p!mp. A system would make it better. I could fit a couple of "10,s behind the seat, but it gets so dusty in the cab. A new HU maybe, because all I have now is AM FM radio, and the reception sucks. Then again, I don't know about a CD player either. I would have to clean the thing every day.

mAN IF I WAS RICH I'D HOOK YOUR TRACTOR up.

Gold Member

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1054
lol. i wouldnt. too much work, especially if you use it alot, meaning lots of cleaning.

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 111
Id like to see a pimped out airplane personally, imagine all the subs and batterys u could fit lol.

Silver Member

Post Number: 711
f.uck cleanin as long as the sh.it sounds goods

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1733
you ever seen the movie soul plane, in it snoop dog is the pilot and the cockpit is decked out with xtant subs and speakers, it looked pretty badass, and i only get $4 an hour, since i work for the school im not an "employe" just a "helper" so they can pay me below minum wage, but still not too bad cosidering i useally get down 1/2 an hour early, and do nothing for the rest of the time.

Gold Member

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1058
lol. sound nice^.

Silver Member

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 321
It's not that I can't do it, I just don't think that it will be worth it. You're right bassman3, I only use the tractor for three weeks during the spring, and three weeks during the fall. That's right, I only work for six weeks a year and then play around all summer and winter until the next spring. You can't beat this job.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
J-Dub, i had my parents co-sine on the loans and got the credit card machine and all that BS over with, then i went down to Danny's family car wash, saw a few people that have been there for a long time.. 2-3 years asked them if they would like a job few said yes most said maybe. gave them my card they called i had them clean my syster's truck THE MESSYEST THING IN THE WORLD and that was their interview, hired them on the spot told them what they would be doing how much their commision would be and got on from there, we have cards that we give to all our clients and tell them to give to their friends. a buddy of mine owns Van Chevrolet and he said if i keep up my work and my quality, he'll hire my buisness to work with him and clean new cars and used cars and all that stuff... hopefully my people will keep up their stuff

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
bump it didn't move

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2899
thats great. dont slack on anything... you always want to be the best in the business world. because if you establish yourself. you can start charging people insane amount of money to clean their cars even if you dont do a better job than anyone else (not that you should slack, but that others may do equally as well). wouldnt it be nice to be cleaning everyones bents, benzos, hummers, jags, ferarris, masertis, rolls, cadillac trucks.... yeah, you get the idea. cleaning them the same way you would a regular car, with twice the profit, just because they trust your name. oh, and because they're freakin loaded. lol goodluck!

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1456
I'm 18 and I Build foundations and basements. Work 50-60 hours/week

Bronze Member

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 80
damn... that sucks dude... Trevor the Chevy oner has like the best of the best chey sh!t... lol... his sone has an XLR.... i almost gizzed my pants the first time i got to clean it...

Silver Member
Username: Djbeanpole

Naptown, Indiana USA

Post Number: 199
Right now I'm a premed student working a paid respiratory therapy internship at a hospital in Indianapolis (they took care of room/board too)... and on the weekends I'm a bouncer at a bar in Broad Ripple. After this internship its off to med school to become a plastic surgeon and fit your g/fs and wives with fake breastssss!

Bronze Member

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 81
nah dude, i hate fake brests... i told my GF if she got them i'd leave her... she's the one that got me the JL 2 10w6v2's for those of you who wheren't here when i got them

Bronze Member
Username: Shawndecker1

Pine hill, Nj Usa

Post Number: 21
I'm a wood truss engineer/designer at a plant in Jersey. Salary works out to about $25/hr.

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2932
the most baller dealership owner i know of is lazy days. its an RV dealership in brandon FL? i think... he bought his son an enzo, which he wrecked (you can see it on www.wreckedexotics.com) and he bought a rolls phantom. no big for the big timers right? then he cut it in half and added a middle for the first phantom limo. i heard it cost him 600 to do that. crazy.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 5805
fireman/realestate/business owner:-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us