Stupid best buy people

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 2120
my friend went to best buy today and he got a new kenwood hu ... and the guy that worked there try to explain to him if you got a certain brand of subs u had to get the same amp .. like if he got 2 10 '' alpine type e's he would have to get an alpine amp ... hes gonna read this so tell him those people are idiots lol

Silver Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 424
don't ever listen to those bestbuy f@gs! you can get whatever brand amp you want for whatever brand subs you want. there just trying to rip you off and make some money.

Silver Member
Username: Van_man

Boston, MA

Post Number: 153
BustBuy Dude told me Sony Explodes were a good Sub/amp combo....

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Post Number: 2387
Simply ask "why"
Watch them squirm and go into three different subjects and explanations at once.
I get a kick out of it, anyway.

Silver Member
Username: Goatin

U.S.A

Post Number: 974
I like to go to my local circut city and ask them for stuff they dont have and then b!tch when I see the jensen BS they have.I have thought about trying to get a weekend job there hell I might not know everything but I am a audio omega compared to any salesman I have met.

Silver Member
Username: Van_man

Boston, MA

Post Number: 159
If you really want to see um squirm ask them how to hook up 2 6x9 for 2 ohms...

Silver Member
Username: Goatin

U.S.A

Post Number: 975
hell just mention ohms and they are lost.

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

Perris, California USA

Post Number: 1419
there are some of them thought that know something about car audio but theyr still trying to make a sale

Silver Member
Username: Kaos15th

Post Number: 167
I went into best buy to get a fuse holder for 4 gauge and the guy was trying to get me to buy a new amp kit. i walked away and looked for it myself.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us