Goshen, IN Usa

Post Number: 3
Hott or Nott?

Silver Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 423
how many threads you startin on this?

it's an mtx piece of sh!t that'll sound like sh!t and not get as loud as other setups. for that much money just get other subs that'll get louder, sound better doin it, and cost a lot less.

unless you really want to waste all your money on it just so you can say you have a 22" sub to all your friends, but than again anybody who knows even a little bit bout car audio will just laugh at you.

Silver Member
Username: Jeffless600

Post Number: 118
i find it hard to make any judgements about the MTX Jackhammer do to the fact that probably nobody on this whole forum has ever heard one in real life.

Bronze Member
Username: Seth_walker

U.S.A.

Post Number: 35
True no one may have ever heard it, but i don't need to hit the head of my dick with a hammer to know that it hurts. But in all seriousness given its cost, power requirements, size, weight, and the fact that it comes from MTX, etc. A louder, better looking, more economical system could be built.

Silver Member
Username: Terry6405

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 725
you can do much better, with much less money

Silver Member
Username: Gage

Post Number: 256
you no what they should ban anyone who starts a thread like this lol what an idiot

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 298
Go ahead and buy one, and then tell us what you think about it.

Silver Member
Username: Bakerj72

Regina, Saskatchewan Canada

Post Number: 147
for 7000 dollars...the sub cost plus amps and power upgrades and rediculous box and installation costs your looking at close to 20 000$!!!!

either have a 22" sub and get laughed at or have one of the best sounding car audio systems pushing 2000 WRMS!!! and spend 10 grand

for half the price have an amazing sounding car audio system that could probably hit harder than the "true 22"

Silver Member
Username: Bakerj72

Regina, Saskatchewan Canada

Post Number: 148
now no more mentioning the "true 22" at all

this is the last f*ck*ng thread...

Silver Member
Username: Madeupname

Post Number: 215
the jackhammer is just one of those things you would buy if u had an unlimited supply of money and wanted to show it off to ppl. it has no other purpose in the car audio world.

Silver Member
Username: Nnnnick_b

Weddington, Nc Usa

Post Number: 718
I'm sure the jackhammer gets loud. But I am also sure that a single 9917 or CSX with 4-6 kw could put that thing to shame.

Silver Member
Username: Nnnnick_b

Weddington, Nc Usa

Post Number: 719
Not to mention that 300 pound motor structure is all show and no go. MTX just wants to say "look at our 360 pound 22" sub".

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1014
just stop the thread now. no mor posts. let this one fall down
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us