AA Havoc 15 !!!

Silver Member
Username: Extremesound1

Coventry, RI United states

Post Number: 167
does anybody have a havoc i looked on realmofexcursion and only 1 person has it,,and it looks like it had a hole in it..

anyways does anybody on here have one and was amazed by the spl and sq,,,,,or has any one heard one.

or if anybody has any pics or videos

wreak havov i now u have one can u show some pics,,and tell how good and loud it performs.

Silver Member

Post Number: 171
hello anybody

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 2288
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

now my performance evaluation is based upon 300 watts free air...not enclosed or fed the proper power(no amp yet)

Since i dont have much time....getting ready to work in my jumpsoles....i will sum it up in 1 sentence.
SQ: Best SQ i have heard from any subwoofer ever. it sounds better then sum subwoofers sealed.
SPL: its pretty loud for 300 watts free air. but i cant wait till i can actually power it!
keep in mind this is ~~~FREEAIR~~~

talk to baseball1877(i think thats how its spelled)

Silver Member

Post Number: 174
well as soon as u get that in a box and a high watt amp
tell me how it performs,,,i can only imagine
thanx\and how big is that magnet

i think i might be getting one im looking for the best decision (RE and Treo are expensive)

Bronze Member
Username: Chirs_big

Post Number: 17
dude i totaly agree with you, the HAVOC is f'en tight............they are currently sold out so im on the waiting list, and they said this week i should know when i'll get one..........but all i know is a cant wait....
but if u could post some specs up on here that would be great... i have been trying to find xmax, andi cant find it anywhere, then i want to find the diameter of the magnet, and also the diameter from scre hole to screw hole, causei want ot build a box b4 i get it

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 2289
ok....the magnet it pretty big il tell ya...id say 8-10 inches to be a rough guess...
the xmax is not on the site and this other forum asked for t b4 and it didnt matter as long as the box is 3.5 cubes at 35Hz
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us