Audiobahn Immortels .....

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7683
my buddy is asking me about these - he's strickly into SPL Comps

"I would like 2 know if they are durable ?"

I told him from what i read i would never get any AB subs personally but since he says they r cheap he won't mind trying some if its durable .

Oh Btw - he will be using a Sound Stream XXX series amp = 6500wrms @ 1ohm , if 2 15s of this sub is good then he says he will possibly buy ANOTHER SS amp , he has the electrical system & 5 marine batteries to supply the power , he's nuts sometimes -lol ....

Silver Member
Username: Nnnnick_b

Weddington, Nc Usa

Post Number: 692
I wouldn't reccomend it. The imortals have very little linear excursion. Tell him to get a CSX and burp it at 6500.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2868
durable?....um, no.

we ripped the spiders and blew dust caps off 4 immortal 15's burping at tuning w/ a cadence ZRS-9.

Silver Member
Username: Winterfreshpimp

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 223
tell him to get soundstream subs, they get f.ucking loud with pretty much no regard to sq, 4 inch voice coil on the 15" too.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7690
bump......

Username: Gravytrain

Post Number: 1
i would rather run 2 15 inch cerwin vega stroker pros...dual voice coils and 2500 watts rms...or if you can still find them run 2 old 18 inch strokers

i just got my car metered today and hit 151.6 dbs with my 2 12inch strokers...Upload
and yes they have very little linear excursion compared to a 9500, W7, XXX, or Brahma but some how they are able to get very very loud...

if you want pure SPL then strokers are the way to go but you will have a hard time finding them since they have been discontinued for a while now

they look like something from the 70's but looks are not everything!!!

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7701
well my bud had 2 15s 1st gen Strokers b4 so he wants 2 try something new ......

Silver Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 582
rovin, what about the SOLO X, he wants SPL right? and it will be better than AB
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us