Hcca vs Assassins

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1513
Well, i've had my 2 12" orion HCCA's for quite some time now, and i've grown bored of them. They are great subs but i've realized a pair of 12's isnt really sutable for the music i listen to. I listen to alot of stuff with double kick and i think a few 10"s would really be worthwhile for me.

I was looking at getting 3 or 4 AA Assassins as they hold a very reasonable price tag and i'd also like to have some use of my jeep again, with the 6cuft box for the HCCA's space is well...tight.

So, those that have heard the assassins, how do you think they'd stack up and would satisfy me?

Silver Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 358
i've heard 2 assassins ported and they sounded great. i would say they are just below the w3 if not around the same. others might disagree but i put my w3's up to my friends assassins and they sounded real close to one another. the w3's i say are the better of the two but not to much, and at $75 for a assassin i would say that makes them better.

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1514
anyone else?

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL

Post Number: 3103
mikechec9 had a thread going where he was going to review them after intalling, along with a few other people.

i would wait for that.:-)

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL

Post Number: 3104
Here It Is:-)

Silver Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 185
iv got 1 12 assassin and i love it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »