OT-Best Prank

Bronze Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Post Number: 70
I am a senior and it is almost the end of the year. A couple of us guys have a senior prank in store, but I wanna hear some good ones you all have heard of, saw, or participated in.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2806
not really great prank...but it will f@ck w/ some people's minds:

Get either 3 pigs or 3 chickens and number them 1, 2, and 4 w/ spray paint or something...Let them go in random places around the school.

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1366
get window writers and mark prices all over the cars in the school parking lot and then put a sign out on the road saying used car blow-off sale

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
We strongly considered doing the first one. We have a cow pasture about 20 ft. from the side of our school. We don't want to get into too much trouble. three guys just got jail time for stealing 10 cows right around here. keep the pranks coming.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL

Post Number: 3078
puy mustard on all of the stair railings....if your stairs have railings....ours were outside.
and put vaseline under ppl's car doors. and put super glue in the locks of all the doors of the school and the people's cars if you want. lol

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

Perris, California USA

Post Number: 1392
wut the f.uck? u white people are crazy

Gold Member

Ocala, FL

Post Number: 3081
Lmao! :-)

the senior class before mine did that stuff. lol

Bronze Member
Username: Maniac

Post Number: 66
becaurful with the first one use like removable spray if you spray the animals cause then if you get caught them b@stards willl get you for cruelty to animals

Gold Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2807
my uncles senior class put a cow in the library....btw, the library was on the second floor :-)

(cows pretty much refuse to walk down stairs...they had the tranquilize the cow to get it out)

Gold Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2808
if your school has a pool...i have 100,000+ baby turtles :-)

Gold Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2809
and i can get a 7ft gator really easy

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1706
my one friend, took a VW bug and took it completly apart, then snuck into the school sunday night and reasembled the car in the gym, it took the school about aweek to get the whole car out.

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1370
^^^LOL.........that's awesome

Silver Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 999
he took apart the whole car? dam

Silver Member
Username: Extremesound1

Coventry, RI United states

Post Number: 150
take little cups fill them up with water and block the pricipals door way with it, so he cant walk or jump in with out spilling cups over.. do it with the adminastrators too.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
my friend graduate last year and him and his friends did that funny as hell.

they also put diaria medcine stuff in the teachers coffee. lets just say teachers left in the middle of classes every 2 minutes.

and gum on locker combonations not as funny

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1652
i was in electrical shop at my school we were gonna get the keys and make some copies of them sneak in to school at night and shut off the power supply i mean like take it apart so they cant use it. we actually just ended up pulling off and cutting the wires for the intercom for the school and the bell so you know when classes end they knew it was us but they couldnt find out who did it so we got off scotch free but then again we had to fix it the following week

Silver Member
Username: 420pimp2

Post Number: 646
make a sh.it load of brownies with ecstacy and lsd, then make a bunch of weed brownies for u and your friends, give the e and lsd brownies to the staff while at the same time u and ur friends eat the weed brownies so you can be stoned and laugh your a.ss off at your school staff tripping ball.z

Silver Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 317
Lol all those are pretty good! (^^^^thats fucked up)

Bronze Member
Username: Maniac

Post Number: 69
go around and flat everybody in the schools tires lol i wonder how everyone will get home with 4 flat tires hahaha.

Silver Member

Post Number: 650
play some johnny rebel over the intercom

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 771
you cant just go give the teachers drug brownies.. because YOU gave them to them. then you are sooooooooooooooooo fucked! thats the stupidest joke yet, well it would be awesome if you could get away with it, but good luck.

Silver Member

Post Number: 653
noone would attemp that shi.t anyway

Gold Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 1260
in my town i'll admit we are all a little messed up in the head but anyway. my freshman year of high school me and my friend steve we playing halo pc online and this guy sent us this link and said check this out it's unbelievable. so we were like eh ok. cause how bad could a site that says www.diddlers.info

We click it and we hear the song "good ship lolipop" in the background and we scroll down to see that some guy managed to shove a 40 oz beer bottle up his azz, the fat end first. I was instantly stunned and just said steve as focking gross and disgusting that is that is awesome. So we showed his older brother and all of his friends and they had the same reacion. We all started spreading it around school and at track meets we were handing out the address to other kids and coaches. Later we went on to get t shirst made and worse them to school but the link below tells the whole story. We got our picture on the page with us all in the t shirts and the guy said and I quote, " Looks like we have some hardcore dedicated diddlers fans out there. Great job you sick focks! I'm proud."

If you now say diddlers at our school it's an automatic saturday school. Can you say domination?

http://www.angelfire.com/hero/andy43449/welcome_to_devotion_to_diddlers.html

^Read the whole story

Bronze Member

Post Number: 72
That is funny. That will be remembered for a while.^^^

Silver Member
Username: Fandim

Reno, Nevada United State...

Post Number: 953
Uhh - about drugging people (with laxitives, or LSD/E/Mari juana) this can be classified as assault, or even attempted murder. I wouldnt recommend doing any of those idea's if you care much for your future.

Silver Member
Username: Alexv305

Tavernier, FL USA

Post Number: 167
For Freshman Friday at my school we got water balloons and filled them with Nair. Oh man was that funny. We hit all the freshman with water balloons and they thought it was just water, until like 10 min later their hair on their head was coming off. All this was funny until I got hit with a balloon filled with Ketchup and Chilli. We also put rats in peoples lockers.

Gold Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2814
Couple of my friends went sneeky-sneeky style and put some E in a one of our teachers tea...in class. She stepped out of class for like 2seconds and when she came back...oops, lmao.

Keep in mind here, she was already a psyco....but the school never found out who actually did it.

Silver Member
Username: Djbeanpole

Naptown, Indiana USA

Post Number: 189
At my school for senior prank we took potatoes and hid them up inside the ceiling tiles. When those things go bad they really stink up. We also randomly at one point during the day, like 4 minutes before our first period got out, it was like some huge coordinated event: We all took one piece of furniture, school supply, etc from the class we were in and walked out to the main street in front of our school with yard sale signs and bargain prices on school equipment. We also had that Bloodhound Gang song "You and me baby ain't nothing but mammals" song playing on the loudspeaker but it was going like 4 times faster than normal so it was pretty funny. We also took those cement things in parking lots and put them in front of the drive to school so no one could turn in. You could also go and steal a whole ton of house for sale signs and then stick them in the front of your school :P

Silver Member

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 772
i dont think people should put "yard sale" signs. i think it would be a lot better if you just put "FREE" signs =)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
A great prank I saw was the selling of a school on E-Bay. That takes the cake right there. Someone actually won the bid. Needless to say, the school didn't actually get sold. Still a great idea.

Silver Member
Username: Terry6405

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 701
^^^hahahah that is funny. i bet the winner was pissed

Get either 3 pigs or 3 chickens and number them 1, 2, and 4 w/ spray paint or something...Let them go in random places around the school.

i like that, they will be like, wheres number 3???

Silver Member

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 702
doesnt anyones schools have cameras?

Silver Member

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 703
this isnt a school prank but its still funny

last year when i was a senior, me an my friends flung little bits of food like peas and corn and pineapple chuncks accoss the cafateria at younger kids with our spoons then we would act like nothing happened, it was funny, but we werent real big d!cks about it, it was all in good fun.

so one day they get thr bright idea to fling back, one of em hits my friend with a pinaple and it hits his brand new shirt, so he stands up and throws a huge baked patato at then and it hit their trays and set off a chain reaction that knocked over like 4 peoples drinks all over them. god that was funny

about a week later, i guess one of them thought it was me because they threw stuff all over my truck that was real hard to get off. now i was pised and wanted to kick some as, but i coudnt figure out who did it the next day at school. but after school my friend told me that a kid told him that he did it but he didnt know that i would be so mad and wanna fight and stuff because he knew i would smash him. So me and the baked potato friend go to his house that night, a school night, at like 8:00, as soon as it was dark, and we geletted his windshield and greased his handled real bad.

and as we were leaving, i said "hold on a sec, i got one more for him" and i jumped on his hood, droped trou' and took a big hit right on his hood in his driveway. then we ran off.

ill never forget that crap (pun intended)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
We have a water tower at our school and everyone, every year talks about painting it but no one will. I am one of those people. Me and my friend climb tall objects (3-6 story buildings, Wal-Marts, smoke stacks, and other things) just for fun so we knew we could do it. Well I got a possession of alcohol ticket recently and I am on probation so I can't do that but we (9 of us) have a couple in store and one for sure. Keep telling stories.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1015
Marshall, can I get a couple turtles please, lol? Polo..

Silver Member

Naptown, Indiana USA

Post Number: 190
With those pigs, you need to lube em' up with some sort of canola or cooking oil so that when they run around no one can catch em. Then when they do they'll be like, damn... where's #3? That oily son of a b*tch got away!

Silver Member
Username: Sw9152

Michigan

Post Number: 490
marshall, why do you have 100,000+ baby turtles?!?

Bronze Member
Username: Teddy21

Ann Arbor, MI USA

Post Number: 95
personally i like the used car lot idea if that would be possible.....

Gold Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2815
yep...crico works well :-)

Gold Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2816
i'm a turtle farmer...we raise 400,000+ turtles a year. (i sh1t you not)

i'll post pics later...lol

Silver Member

Michigan

Post Number: 492
lol... is there good money in the turtle farming business?

Silver Member

Post Number: 954
He's obviously shredder, and likes turtle soup.

Silver Member

Naptown, Indiana USA

Post Number: 191
Marshall I live on a pond and have like 10 turtles that like to sunbathe on the logs. Hook me up with some more turtles!

Silver Member

Michigan

Post Number: 494
just curiious seth, are you talking about the ninja turltes tv show? lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 955
Yeah. lol. But not the new one. The new one is lame.. I liked the one when I was growing up..

Silver Member

Michigan

Post Number: 505
lol, i remember ninja turtles, good times. lol...

Silver Member

Naptown, Indiana USA

Post Number: 192
And April was HOT. And Splinter, he was the man.

Gold Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2817
ninja turtles were the sh1t!!!!

me and all my buddies used to make numchucs (sp?) and stuff and beat the hell out of each other...lmao.

my family has been in the turtle farming business for ~11yrs. we have a bunch of different turtles...red ears, yellow ears, river cooters, greys, musk, chicken, ridge runners...and stuff like that. (no snapping turtles though...they are too hard to deal w/)

about 3yrs ago there was some money in it...but now the chinese have pretty f#cked us over.

it is illegal to sell turtles smaller than 4" in the US, but we are working on getting that ban lifted. (we use a special treatment on our turtles so they are 100% salmonella free) as of right now, all the turtles we raise are shipped over seas.

here are some pics:
http://www.putfile.com/marshall_white/images

BTW, turtle is great to eat...not the kinds we raise, but snapping, logger-heads, and soft shells.

just wondering...but how much would yall pay for baby turtles in a pet shop if they had them?

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2743
adding to marshalls post... and if your cute lil cousin REALLY REALLY wanted it (for those that dont have a reason to buy a turtle lol)

Silver Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 188
last year the seniors just vandelized the h3ll out of our school...pray painted the class year and some other stuff, broke some windows and some other stuff one night,

then me and two of my frineds got caught by an ap stealing the plumbing out of the bathrooms (we had been doing this for a while and got tons or faucets and stuff like that out) then we got introuble and stuff so we waited after school till he went to his car then the next day we too plastic wrap like 8 50 foot rolls i think and went in big circles around the doors so he couldnt open them and stuff and then just covered the rest of the car...

it was so funny watching him try and get it all off, everone got a good laugh

Silver Member
Username: Nemen

Post Number: 760
marshall how much for that 2 headed turtle lol i had some small turtles like that but mine looked darker greener and they bite the ones in your pic look better though.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1705
i remember this a while ago cant u sell them for aton of money

Gold Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2825
the 2-headed turtle sold for ~$100...just because it was a freak of nature.

all those little turtles in the pics were freaks of nature really...normal red ear's are darker green, those yellow and orange shelled ones are just a fluke.

Silver Member
Username: Johnnylemoine

LaPlace, Louisiana United States

Post Number: 793
ALIIGATOR SNAPPING TURTLE!!! YUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYY

Silver Member

Naptown, Indiana USA

Post Number: 193
MArshall let me know when you become a hot babe farmer. i'll buy some off you fo sho.

Silver Member
Username: Theweasel

Post Number: 149
just curious but how exactly does one conjure up the thought of...

hey judice, i've got a great idea. let's get out of the oil business and get to the real money. TURTLE FARMING!!!!!!! LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 150
could we maybe get a pic of your turtle farm and your mass numbers of turtles

Gold Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2830
david,

if i find away to spontaniously raise 18-20yr old hot babes...no one on this forum will ever hear from me again. LMAO

rob...i only had 1 pic of the one of our ponds on my computer.

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=5/12116473344.jpg&s=x402

every black thing you see in the water is a turtle head. you can see our hatching shed in the top right of the pic. (it has 5 big incubating rooms built inside.) we have to go out every day during the summer and dig the nests off the 4 ponds we have.

as to how someone came up w/ turtle farming...f*ck if i know. but the parish i live in and the one bordering account for about 70% of all the turtle farms in the world.

Silver Member

Post Number: 655
wtf who does that^^^^
Upload

Bronze Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 79
The saran wrap is a great idea. We did a teachers car like that one night and we came to school the next morning and our desks were saran wrapped together. He knew exatly who did it. He is now our Vice Principal and he's cool as hell.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1021
ALIIGATOR SNAPPING TURTLE!!! YUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYY

You go to jail a long time doing that, they are protected now, but not common snappers. Most little turtles like that here are illegal and cannot be sold by petshops but I use to offer them cash on the side and somehow I use to end up with a couple of turtles anyways, lol. Polo..

Bronze Member
Username: Budling

Cali USofA

Post Number: 16
Pet shops can sell them for educational purposes.

Silver Member

Naptown, Indiana USA

Post Number: 194
I see a turtle head pokin' out HAHAHA :P

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1024
Each state is different but here fresh hatchlings are illegal for resale but you can own them as long as a commercial petshop didn't sell it to ya. Polo..

Silver Member

Post Number: 794
i know its illegal, but im a coonass. its wut i do. its also illegal to kill an alligator in LA without a lisence, but it didnt stop us from shooting one in my potna's pond, and skinnin it while we were eating crawfish and drinkin. OMG alligator sauce pecante is so effin good. marshall, when u come to out lil rinky dink competition we put on, we'll deff have some "long tail turtle" sauce pecante.

Gold Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2853
lol...to tell the truth, i like soft-shell better than loggerhead.

Silver Member

Post Number: 664
Aren't all those fu.cks down on de bayou french or some shi.t?

Gold Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2854
johnny is the resident coonass on this forum. (south louisiana)

i'm a redneck :-) (i live in central louisiana)

Silver Member
Username: Shepyjay

Ont Canada

Post Number: 113
I dont know if any ones tried this but , on all toilets in school!! lift toilet seat put saran wrap on stretch it over the top like you would covering your food put toilet seat down. when some buddy p-es
they will p-e on them selves or get sh-t on them. Try
it see what happens

Gold Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2856
^the saran wrap thing works...lol...i know that for a fact:-)

Silver Member

Michigan

Post Number: 522
or saran wrap the lid so someone goes in thetall and has to try and tear all the saran wrap off the lid before they can go.

Silver Member

Post Number: 670
if i had to take a bad enough s.hit and someone saran wrapped the sh.itter i would just sh.it on top of the toilet seat or evan better in the sink

Silver Member

Post Number: 796
IMA COONASS!!!! YAHOOOO! WITH A NEW ALPINE CD PLAYER!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!! CHA CHING!

Gold Member

Ohio

Post Number: 1267
here is the famous diddler! lol

www.bottleguy.com

That was what we spread all over school

Silver Member

Post Number: 687
lmfaoUpload

Bronze Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 95
Holy $h!t! That is nasty!! We had two janitor fired because people went around and crapped in sinks and the janitors wouldn't clean it out p!mp. That was one nasty week, just about every hall smelled like crap, literally. Crap in almost every single sink!

Gold Member

Ocala, FL

Post Number: 3164
dude.....i am having a hard time believing that picture. ewwwww

Silver Member
Username: Texas_bass

Houston, TX

Post Number: 338
One of my freinds took some police issue mace and sprayed it into the main intake vent of the school within a few min everyone was coughing and gaging for air they had to can school for the rest of the day. He would have gotten away with it but he was running his mouth outside and a teach heard him say that he did it

Bronze Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 100
Dude he could have criminal charges pressed. Not the smartest idea. I love how people act like idiots but deny that they are. That isn't even funny.

Gold Member

Ohio

Post Number: 1271
yea the principal retired after she saw that. she was in her office to look it up because she wanted to see what all of the fuss was about and the picture froze on her computer with goodship lolipop playing through the speakers and she fainted and had to go home.

Bronze Member
Username: Adam_s

Post Number: 39
what u have to do is get a bunch of ppl together and get alarm clocks in ur lockers and set them for a time and let them all go off at like 3 minute intervals....they wont b able to shut the off and it will stop class....or another thing is to go around and zip tie every locker so that everyone has to find a siscors to open thier locker

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 103
Are calss is doing that this year on senior skip day with the alarm clocks, I guess theres going to be over 150 of them.

Bronze Member
Username: Rollout4877

Kent, Ohio USA

Post Number: 35
we put fish guts and other nasty stuff that sat in buckets for a week and rotted in the heating vents. smelled for weeks

Silver Member

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 785
but then you have to deal with that too

Silver Member

Post Number: 158
this isn't really a prank but a great idea. last year my class pu this together. we had someone hide in a unlocked gym locker after school got out friday. that night he unlocked all the doors and our school through a huge a-ss party in our school! we did it all weekend. it's sweet because you got so many rooms to party in and there are so many cool places to chill. also we broke open the vending machines, chasers anyone?

we would have got away with it but someone (might have been me) blew up the vending machine with gasoline and fireworks, hehehehe. i don't even remember doing it. all that happened was our class funds had to pay for the vending machine and the other damage.

Bronze Member
Username: Rollout4877

Kent, Ohio USA

Post Number: 48
kinda hard 2 believe

Silver Member

Post Number: 160
if you want try it and see for yourself how easy it is

Silver Member

Post Number: 693
come to my school n try that sh.it, fu.ckin alarm system, cameras in, out, n all around the motherfu.cker,then you got pigs that walk around n watch sh.it all day, there not aloud to were guns for fear that one of us will grab the fu.ckin thing, my schools like a a fu.ckin prison on lockdown 24/7

Societys Fu.cked

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 164
i live in a podunk nothing mountain town where things like a hampster lying on the street that were revitalized makes the police blotter. (no joke). also our school is full of a bunch of rich b!tches so our school has no alarm system and it has one half cop that shows up every now and then to suspend someone.

Silver Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 117
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/154864.html since this is an off topic forum and I don't feel like cluttering up the board check out this idiot. I wonder what some people are thinking sometimes!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us