I Love You Guyz....

Silver Member
Username: Scott_debaker

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 216
i love u guyz chad lee an b an otherz for what... cause i faced my sub inside like u all did an it was louder. b4 i had it facin the tail lights an there was a lil rattlin an my cars all sound dampin but then i faced it inside the cabin an wow it was a lil louder an my car DID NOT RATTLE u shut all doors an there is no rattle at all u can hear the bass a lil an it was BASS not RATTlE lol sweet deal an right now i was usin a 15 volfenhag in a 5.25cuft box tuned @ 30hz but this week iam ordin my 15 sx an kicker or orion 1200 an iam tuning the box @ 24hz addin liek 14inches the the port thast 17inces i love a low tuned box ill post pics on it a lil later an i was makin the fuse box 2 my dads garage move from liek 32ft away lol

Silver Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 882
24hz is too low for an Re sx15, try 28-30hz. JMHO...Polo.. :-)

Silver Member

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 217
its now @ 30 but i liek the low low tuned boxes sounds better if it doesnt sound go0d ill just take the 2nd port pieace off

Silver Member

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 218
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 219
dont laugh i no its a volfenhag but iam preety amazed how it sounds in there sounds pretty damn go0d iam guessin half of it gots 2 do from the fat mat an here a pic of the fuse box lol 32ft awayUpload

Silver Member

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 221
is there anyway if i make a new box for 2 15s size will b like 34w 16h an liek 31d sharin a port ill it b go0d cause i might try that in the future or just make the same box as that an have box in my back seat facin up with ports right behind the head rest

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 666
i'm quite suprised as only good insulated trunks can have subs facing forward and actually get more db's.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3813
hey did you seal off your box from the trunk? you get more output that way and the sub sounds alot cleaner.

Silver Member

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 222
no i didnt seal it off it sounds pretty go0d for a volfenhag once i git the sx 15 it will b way louder i gota c how it sounds first b4 i do all that sealin off but will it really work cause i had my dad cut the trunk open bigger so the huge box will fit its in a grand am trunk small opening is 34w 16h theres just openin on the sides that go in the trunk an iam surprised that the rattle on the bumper an under the car went away but i notice when i move the box all the way in the back of the trunk i had a lil rattle but then i placed it right like that in the pic an it went away an i notice sumthin else dunno its weird but when i left the trunk open it was a lil louder i dunno if i was losin power since i had a battery charger on the battery or what but that was weird but i liek how it sounds now then my boi was down there an he was liek its ok but that was b4 i turnd it around i was like its a volfenhag u have 2 12 kicker cvrs i was liek just wait till i get my sx 15 an orion or kicker 1200 an u won tb sayin that an my bass in the car is so clean liek the cleasnt i ever heard its crisp an sounds go0d on the outside u hear no rattle o ya braggin right hopfully when the sx is in there it stay no rattlin lol an an if i do seal it off i have like 10sqft or more of my sound dampin i can use hehe

Silver Member

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 223
o an alteraudiousa not just my trunk is insulated my whole car is hehe from top 2 bottom an side 2 side an also a lil on the outside behind back bumper

Silver Member

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 224
other thing whats the side that gets louder the side wit the sub or the side wit the port cause i wanna put the louder side on the passengerside if u no what i mean so the b@sterds get da head ach more or ear ach lol

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3819
just put the sub in the passenger side and the port on your side. that way you don't weigh down just one side of your car. lol. i have 2 subs and the ports are in the middle but if i only had one sub thats how i would do it.

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2527
seal it from the trunk completly, its a Night & Day difference...

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 670
yeah you need to seal and insulate the entire trunk and basically seel up any air from the trunk coming into the interior except that which the sub moves through the port.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us