OT. nba playoffs

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3787
what chances do the lakers have of beating the suns in the first round of playoffs.

btw the spurs will be champs again.

Silver Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 529
get some mexican soccer dude or watch the world cup

Silver Member
Username: Gage

Post Number: 210
no they arent the pistons are this year and the lakers arent even a team they should be called the kobes

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 2026
yea the lakers wont win a game ... and the pistons win it all

Silver Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 875
like every year. it will be pistons and spurs in the finals. i would bet anything on that. Pistons will win it all. they are so much more all around better than the spurs who have tony parker (who i like) and tim duncan who i think is overrated a ton.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3791
i know the lakers (aka kobe) don't have a chance but i can dream right. lol

Silver Member

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 878
i guess you can chad. lol. But you never know kobe can score 81 points, right around where wilt chamberlain scored. he never scored 100 points, IMO

Silver Member
Username: Efil4zaggin

Chi Town, IL Cook

Post Number: 199
Nets All da Way!!!!

Upload

Silver Member

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 885
lol.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3793
whats with the p anty hose?

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 2206
lol there not p anty hose...there game tights lol...keeps ya warm, i wear em for football

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6568
compression tights, every body that wears them avg's more then 25ppg.lol

Dont like them but Pistons will win it all

Silver Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 476
san antonio vs detroit, teams that can make surprises, dallas because is motivated and can give a good battle to SA, the other ones are wizards because they have 3-1 record against detroit (only team with positive record against them) and cavaliers but they're facing each other so, miami is not going to do bigger fight to detroit cuz i don't know, they just won't win!

Silver Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 477
Chad, you're screwed with lakers jejeje

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3795
lol i know. hey we still got the clippers.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1649
well even though i highly doubt they will, i want clevland to win, just because they sucked for like the past 10 years, and now they acutally have a shot.

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 2028
its surprising me the bucks are staying as close as they are .. i predict rasheed scores 35 tonight

Bronze Member
Username: Tippindown

Post Number: 65
yea im with dustin king james will lead the cavaliers to victory

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 2208
Lebron is soooo over rated guys...i just flat out think he sux.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6595
triple-double but he's overrated????

Silver Member

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 895
i hate lebron personally. way too much publicity. when perople compare him to michael jordan, thats ridiculous.

" other ones are wizards because they have 3-1 record against detroit (only team with positive record against them)"

when it comes playoff time, no one can beat them

Silver Member

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 896
hes overrated because hes the only one on the team. hes ijust like a kobe that doesnt score as much and gives more assists.

in case you guys didnt know lebron james has the most air balls in the league and no one is within 15 of him. haha WOW!! if your in the nba, at least hit the rim 33% of the time

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1654
still lebron is clevlands only shot, if they didn't have him they would still suck.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3796
well lakers got lamar odom so they have a good chance. kobe is never overrated. he can score 81points in one game.

Silver Member

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 898
not really though. odom gets 10 shots a game. yea, people say that lebron is clevlands only chancle but if you remember back 4 years ago, cleavlands record was only 10 games owrse than this 05-06 season. so all in all, yes, he had made their team better but only like 8-10 games better with a couple of clutch shots.

Bronze Member
Username: Tippindown

Post Number: 66
what?!?!?! only shot they have a great team,
the other day lebron didnt play, hughes didnt play and z playd only the first quareter and they still won!!!

Silver Member
Username: Mrmikelazott

Independence, Oregon

Post Number: 106
dude, whatch out for the bulls, they sure impressed the hell outta me against the heat. but i still think my team the spurs are going all the way. 70 some points in the first half, most ever in a playoff half. yeah, they are taking the cake this year!!

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2516
"Lebron is soooo over rated guys...i just flat out think he sux." Wreck Havoc - Dane
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I stoped reading this enitre thread, after reading that! Go FOLLOW another sport man, basketball aint for you!

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 745
ya that is bad sayin lebron is overrated are people watching the same game as i am.

BTW how bout the magic haha

Silver Member
Username: Homegrowncam

Watauga, TX United States

Post Number: 270
Well I hope the lakes do win. And it isn't a one man team because there is Odom and he had a back-to-back triple double just recently. If you say that it cant be done, then well I guess you don't remember when Jordan did it himself too!

Silver Member

Post Number: 212
ok your obviosly really dumb too say that jordan did not do it himself if you can tell me that rodman and pippen werent sh.it then you are smoking rocks and longley wasnt that bad ethier and you think that the kobes arent a one man team lol how did they get to the playoffs????? it damn sure wasnt odom

Silver Member

Post Number: 213
^^^^^i mean did it himself

Silver Member

Post Number: 271
I was talking about Jordan winning the title all by hhimself but making it to the playoffs numerous times by himself. If you remember his first few years, werent the bulls referred to as 'michael and the jordainaires'?! Well he lead the bulls in scoring, rebounding, assists and steals. Bulls didnt pick up pippen till 87-88 season. And for Rodman he didn't play for the Bulls to the 95-96 season. Rodman played for the Pistons and they beat the Bulls 3 years in a row and won the title. Rodman was with the bulls from then all the way up till 97-98. Now i wont lie they did win the title every year that rodman was with them.

Silver Member

Post Number: 224
dude you have no idea what ur talking about he didnt lead the bulls in everything every year and even when the bulls didnt have jordan aka 1994-95 they still went to the confrence semis so untill you know what ur talking about shut up or talk to somebody who doesnt know sh.it about it dumba.ss oh and what a great start kobes having lmao

Silver Member

Post Number: 274
Well when did I sasy he lead them every year in everything? I said he lead them in the 85-86 season in all those. And Jordan did play the 94-95 season. He played the last 17 games after coming back from retirement after his dad was murdered.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us