Question about audiobahn???

Bronze Member
Username: Yayo

Post Number: 17
okay i know audiobahn obviously isnt the greatest but my friend has his mind set on two 12" subs by them...And since i dont know much about them i was wondering wich subs are the best( most wattts, and stuff) and wich is better imortal or eternal??? i dunno...so dont say get something eles altogether cause its not me so please help on this topic??? thanks n pacye

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2583
i dont follow audiobahn so i dont know. but i think the imortal rings a bell as being very loud. and power handling doesnt mean everything....

Silver Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 123
Immortals are really loud and thats about it. Idk about eternals. Y dont you try and talk him into something else?
Friends dont let friends by audiobahn.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
ha lol yeah

Bronze Member
Username: Josh2027

Devon, United Kingdom

Post Number: 12
just get 2 cheap 12s pick em up for $100, then hell realsise how Sh it they are, and get somethin better, and he wouldnt have lost too much.

audiobahn is loud stuff i aint denyin it, my mate had 2 12s, they did do the job, but it sound rough as hell.

dunno. does he just want it to be loud

Silver Member

Kentucky

Post Number: 125
I'm not sure the model, but the ones with the white cone and black surround are alright subs, i dont see them being worth the money he will spend on them, but its his choice. Immortals will have absolutely no SQ. But if he wants to be LOUD they will get the job done, but your going to need alot of power, i believe they are Quad coil subs.

Silver Member
Username: Killer44

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 498
the alumq are the best by audiobahn in my opinion ive heard all sorts of subs from them and these are by far the best....but far from the best when compared to other companies...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
k thanx can u post a link to them..also whcih ones Immortal or eternal?? which is better

Silver Member
Username: Sw9152

Michigan

Post Number: 395
immortal much is better

immortal
Upload

eternal
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1449
nah with how those eternals look they ahve to be so much better lo, jk immortals i guess but def not worth the money at all

Silver Member
Username: Sw9152

Michigan

Post Number: 399
i have a friend like the one you described, he is new to car audio and he wanted to get some audiobahns too, but me and my other friend set him straight and did not allow him to buy the audiobahns. you should not let you friend buy audiobahn, force him to buy something else. it would cost a lot of money to fully power a couple immortals and they will sound like sh!t. a really good budget setup would be a audiobahn a8000t and 2 dual 2 12" kicker cvr's. then he could still have a audiobahn amp that is all chrome and also have some decent subs.

Silver Member

Kentucky

Post Number: 133
That pic was of the 04 model Immortals, the New Immortals look like the eternal, only with different surround and dustcap.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
yeah the new ones are different... new immortal--->Upload
EternalUpload
it says that the immortal has the most whats 2000 watts on the web site..

Silver Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 533
yeah if ur lookin for audiobahn just pick inmortals the eternals and the aw1206t series or flame q they get loud a pair can keep up wit a 18 inch sx wit 400 watts rms on each sub and i dont know but audiobahn just release a sub that they say it has no distortion it must be a sq sub

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
sp immortals the way to go for audiobahn??
and will this power it
A4125HCT
Upload is this the best audiobaun amp??

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6592
u dont want audioburns'

Poor quality, shady bussiness practices, and just overall trash

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
sorry will that power 2 immortals???

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
sorry will athat power 2 of thoes??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
????

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
????

Bronze Member
Username: Killswitchjd

Post Number: 61
No.
Audiobahn AW120T $75 (2x) = 150
Audiobahn A1500HCT &500 = 500
wired to a 2 ohm load, then if you want to upgrade you can wire different subns at 2000x1 at 1 ohm.
If u must get audiobahn, there you go

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3825
i used to have a pair of audiobahn aw1208t. yes i admit it. lol. they are loud subs. except for the subs sounding muddy on some songs they aren't that bad. its just for the price you can get other subs that sound much much better.

Silver Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 551
yeah like i say the aw series are good execpt for the 08t cuz they are only for spl if u want to get loud wit the best sq audiobahn can offer get the aw1206t the ones that end wit 06t

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
so outta the thre amps AW120T, A1500HCT and 500 wich ones better the A1500HCT??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
?? anyone know
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us