Anyone a Treo Dealer or know of one?

Silver Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 823
This is more of a headache than it is worth! I called Treo at there Ca sales dept and they gave me two dealers, well they want to sell me a single SSX 15.1.1 for $800 plus shipping, I have seen on-line stores selling the 12's for $449-$529 with free shipping. Treo won't sell direct like RE does and I know they need to keep little dealers going but isn't @ss raping illegal, lOl ? Polo..

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3582
Yeah i hate how they dont sell directly like RE if they dont have a dealer close to where you live. I called them also and they gave me 1 dealer thats in MD and he was like there working on getting 2 more dealers in the state. I asked about www.mobilesoundworks.com and they didnt recommend it. lol /

Has anyone ordered anything thru them ? Im trying to get a SSI 10

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3583
Just got off the phone with www.mobilesoundworkds.com and he says that they offer a 30 day warranty on it. You can return or exchange it if theres somthing wrong. He says they are brand new. IF anyone else wants to find out more info just call them at 1-877-289-6797 and they are located in southern cali.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3584
Just got off the phone with www.mobilesoundworks.com and he says that they offer a 30 day warranty on it. You can return or exchange it if theres somthing wrong. He says they are brand new. IF anyone else wants to find out more info just call them at 1-877-289-6797 and they are located in southern cali.

Silver Member
Username: Langless28

Boston, MA

Post Number: 510
crap if i got my tsx thats where i was gonna get it, what is it not that reputable of a site?

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3585
I think they are a reputable site but not authorized dealer for Treo.

They are part of the BBB which is always a good thing.

http://www.bbbonline.org/cks.asp?id=1051102113044

http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Business/CompanyReportPage_Expository.aspx?Com panyID=100021340

Silver Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 824
Sh!t that sucks, I really wanted the 15" SSX. You see they do this to themselves because people will always go to the better deal, especially with me sitting in my favorite leather chair with my Visa in hand. Maybe B has someone I can call? Polo..

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6535
There is a Treo Dealer right down the street from where i live

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3588
Chauncey, if you ever get a chance, find out how much a Treo TSX 10 and SSI 10 are. I need to get one and my authorized dealer sucks over the phone and is far away from me. They cost like $269.99 at MobileSoundWorks.com

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6536
I will try and go today after work...

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3589
Cool, thanks man

Silver Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 826
Ya, and see for a price for me too, lol shipped to 60068 Park Ridge, IL or a phone number. I have Treo also working on this situation. I told them it is nothing like having funds and nobody to take them, lol. Polo.. :-)

Bronze Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 98
I'm looking for 2 15" Treo TSX, how much would they be from there?

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2462
:-)
I guess ill make a trip up to my dealer in the morning...

Polo my aim is valeboykid@aim.com
I can work something with my dealer for you..

Silver Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 830
Thanks B! Nothing like getting the run around when wanting to try out a new sub, lOl. Polo.

PS-If You or your dealer needs to get a hold of me tomorrow my cell # is 224-588-6963, ask for Polo.. *Note*- This number is for anyone who can help me, anyone else better lose that number or I will BEAT you like a redheaded LilRob, lOl... :-O

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2478
Yepp, tmrw around noon Ill be @ my dealer... Ill keep u posted! Do u know what type of VC config?

Silver Member

Kentucky

Post Number: 104
Can you get me a price on 2 15" TSX?

Silver Member

Kentucky

Post Number: 105
nvm u answered the other post.

Silver Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 833
Ya, dual 1ohm. I think the model is the SSX 15.1.1, something like that. If he needs a zip for shipping quote it is 60068, thanks again! Hey If I don't answer leave a message, I will be in a meeting from 8-3pm but I get a lunch break for like an hour. Polo..

Silver Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 838
Hey B, one other thing, Wayne from Treo sent me a PDF file on the SSX you may like (2.2Meg) also he said that the CSX even with a vented pole piece still has very limited cooling so it as a daily is out of the question. He recommends 4.45cf net for max performance. Funny because that falls in the category of my TCAB box which happens to be 4.47cf, temporily of course! polo.. :-O

PS- If you want me to send you that .pdf file let me know...

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2482
I need that PDF, send over AIM when u add me. Wayne is cool! Im debating 2 SSX 15s or 18s.. :-) Ill find more out tmrw... Dual 1s

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1633
hey b, you could see how much a tsi 12 svc4ohm is, and do you think a tsi in a large ported box tuned to 30-32hz, could run sufficantly of a kx200.2, that puts out about 250wrms.
THANKS

Silver Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 839
B, drop me a line to my e-mail addy. I don't have AIM nor will my homenetwork allow me to operate it. Polo. :-)

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2496
Polo, Ill drop u the email this afternoon... Ill be at my dealers all afternoon after 12. Ill start a new thread with the prices I can get. :-)

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3758
Polo

1-714-531-8404

place is called Pro Auto Sounds.

they are located in california but you can call them and ask for a quote for the ssx. i am sure they ship to. they gave me a good price on my treo ssi's.

Silver Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 847
TY Chad, I will try them on Mon! Man I am jonesin for a 15" SSX! :-O

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2509
Polo, I can get 1 for u for 600-700... So email me and let me know wsup... Im josin for some SSXs 18s powered correctly.. :-)

Silver Member

Kentucky

Post Number: 113
How much for the TSXs? did u check.

Silver Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 848
I'LL TAKE IT! DROPPED YOU MAIL..Polo..

Silver Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 869
B- (Bring)
U- (Up)
M- (My)
P- (Post)

Upload

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2515
TSX about 250$
Polo, never got a email...
valeboykid@hotmail.com

Silver Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 872
Oh, I hit you at the above e-mail for AIM. I never had the other one, lol. Polo.. YGM! :-O

Silver Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 911
B- (Bring)
U- (Up)
M- (My)
P- (Post

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2618
B, was that 250 for a 10?12?15?

Bronze Member
Username: Mateo

Post Number: 38
on mobilesoundowrks.com the 12" tsx is like $170 and someone posted a list of Treo's prices and they were like $250 for a 12". anyone know why?

Silver Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 913
One is an authorized dealer and the other is not. Treo forbids any type of on-line sales so if it is on a web site, no good. Polo..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
im not sure i understand. sry for the trouble im causing. does that mean you cant buy treo stuff from mobilesoundworks.com?

Silver Member
Username: Djbeanpole

Naptown, Indiana USA

Post Number: 177
Polo i was gonna give you a call about hooking you up with a dermatologist for those bear arms you have, but I figure you best off without it. Be a neat trick in your car w/ your new sub to show your arm hair moving around from the sub displacement lol.

Silver Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 915
DAVE YOU ARE F!CKING FUNNY AS HELL, lol. I can feel it now with me RE SX 15, go figure. Mateo, you can buy them from anywhere you like but you will not get any type of a warrantee or help from Treo. Polo..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
oh ok...thanks alot for clearing that up. good luck with getting your new subs.

Silver Member
Username: Djbeanpole

Naptown, Indiana USA

Post Number: 179
Heh well my dad has arms like that too and me and my brothers give him crap for ita ll the time. Anyway, what are you upgrading from?

Silver Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 917
I am upgrading from an RE sx15, great sub. Polo.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us