Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 1011
how are they?? worth the money, the dark blue ones

Silver Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 374
they are the best, but for the price, makes you doubt to give it away, for me they're a steal because 1000= 2000$ better buy 2 jl 1000/1= 1600 or less and more watts, but that's just me

Silver Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 571
I have the 1000.2 Dark Blue amp and the Dark Blue 4 channel and the 1000.2 is rated at 1000x2 @ 1 ohm (dual mono amp) so 2000rms and 4000max and it retails for $1,800 (canadian) last I checked.

They are extremly high end amps and are underrated a bit. I have yet to hook mine up as I am in the final exam stage of school, so once I am all done it will be installed.

but check out www.audissy.com they are a sponsor of mine that sell helix, brax and sinfoni. They will not be able to ship to you but they would be able to locate a dealer closest to you, tell em Mike sent you if you send them an e-mail.

later

Silver Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 572
**EDIT**

I JUST noticed that you are located in B.C, they are in Alberta (Calgary) and they in fact might be able to ship to you, I have price listings and such and if you want more info send me a PM as I have listings of all prices.

Silver Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 573
I am located in the Okanagan and plan to have my car on the road next month and I will be demoing it and such

Gold Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 1022
bump anyone else on these amps?

Silver Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 577
I think I am the only person here who runs these amps, GlassWolf had nothing but good news to say about these amps....the thread is failry old I fill try to find it

Silver Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 578
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/161772.html
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us