Port question.

Username: Rc1882

Antioch, CA USA

Post Number: 2
ok... im building a ported box and i was thinking about doing an interesting center port. My car is a pontiac and i wanted to place a pontiac emblem inside of a circular port for appearance. But the more i think about it, wont the addition of the emblem throw off any port tuning formula? Another option i was considering is to make that just appear like it is a port and create ports elswhere on the box that actually work.

Username: Gangstaplayer

Gangstaville chicago

Post Number: 7
why waste all that time if its a pontiac its most likely not a show car so how many people look inside your trunk not worth the time just go to work and make more money for better subs than waste your time decorating

Antioch, CA USA

Post Number: 3
because its something i want to do for myself. i dont care what anyone else thinks about it, i just thnk it will look cool.

Bronze Member

Gangstaville chicago

Post Number: 12
thats cool i have a pontiac and i did the interior speaker grillz like that and i think its cool but people see and notice that kinda shi-t i would assume that sound quality would be affected

Bronze Member

Gangstaville chicago

Post Number: 13
thats cool i have a pontiac and i did the interior speaker grillz like that and i think its cool but people see and notice that kinda shi-t i would assume that sound quality would be affected

Antioch, CA USA

Post Number: 5
yeah, i think im going to just make that look like a port and then just make other pports and tune them... makes it easier while mainting the look.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us