Good 6x9s for cheap

Username: Gangstaplayer

Gangstaville chicago

Post Number: 4
I need a good pair of 6x9s for my car it is stock and is actually pretty good right now iv had people ask me if i have subs when only those are on but i want a good set for like 50 or under any idea's?

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3397
Alpine Type R 6x9

Infinity Referance 6x9

CDT

Username: Gangstaplayer

Gangstaville chicago

Post Number: 9
what about yes you may laugh dub audio?

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 4749
Ill throw in a word of caution from my experience ...sometimes when you switch from your stock speakers like your 6x9's you end up loosing the excellent low end you had using your stock drivers..this to me is somewhat a mystery (at least it was in the older vehicles I was in) but i do know that alot of car manufactures nowadays get companies like clarion infinity etc to design their speakers for them and the buyer is unaware because the headunits they use carry the typical stock titles....I just wanted to bring that up to prepare you for potential serious loss of bass impact from your new 6 x 9's

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3401
Sean that is very true. Ive always wondered why stock speakers in some cars sounded better on the low end then the new factory replaced ones. Its a mystery to me aswell. I mean the highs get better and more detailed but it seems like most of the time the aftermarket speakers that replace stock speakers sound weaker on the low end..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us