Off Topic-Old School Thump

Bronze Member
Username: Devastation101

Post Number: 56
Well I was just going through some old mix CD's of mine and ran across a mix I had from 98, anyway, I stopped on the Bone Thugs & Harmony Classic, "Crossroads." Damn, I couldn't believe that bass that that slow @$$ song was making! Someone check it out and lemme know. Oh yea, Try their "First Of The Month" too.

Silver Member
Username: Graphix1

Santa Rosa Heights, Arima Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 808
holy sh!t...yea dude thats serious bass

Silver Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 606
Oh ya, that is soooo old, lol.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 5424
soooooooooo old? then what would dj jazzy jeff-summertime, MWA-straight out of compton, Easy E- Boys in the hood be?

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 5425
but yes if you like that from bone thug's check out their cd before that with thuggish ruggish bone and no surender on it they both slam nicely.

Silver Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 609
But James you weren't old enough to listen to them, lol. Polo.. :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
Back in the day, :-), I never realized that any of BT&H had any bass like that. They are so laid back! Oh yea, I work at Target and we just released the new T.I.-King CD for $9.98 and I would really recommend getting it. Even if you don't like T.I., you'll low end bass in the majority of his songs, well all you SPL heads will anyway!

Silver Member
Username: Rmzracer

Bentonville, Arkansas USA

Post Number: 107
yes that cd is the sh!t. The bass is killer, and the album is really good. His best so far. But also young jeezy is another good artist. UGK. Three 6. Boyz in da hood. All of the southern rappers are good.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
Well, being from Carolina, that's all I hear is Southern music, and it can be very annoying and addictive! lol Showing off, I'd bump to some Three 6, Some of Jeezy, Mike Jones, Paul Wall, basically the whole Swisha House. But I can't really just ride and listen to their music! lol Lyrically, they aren't all there! I can really feel the lyrics of The New Lil Wayne, T.I., UGK, even Juvenile!

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 5427
I grew up listening to that stuff Polo how old do you think I am 16?

Silver Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 614
26, but you aren't 34 like me, lol. When you heard it, they were already classics! :-O

Bronze Member
Username: Teddy21

Ann Arbor, MI USA

Post Number: 74
all bass aside, for some good lyrics (if you like hip hop) check out BROTHER ALI. He has some good songs that you can actually listen to and understand what he is rapping about.

Silver Member
Username: Langless28

Post Number: 414
you want a song from back in the day that will bring so many memories back and has decent bass, dl Vanilla ice's ninja rap. o yeah from teenage mutant ninja turtles II. ha

Silver Member
Username: Goatin

U.S.A

Post Number: 624
Upload

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 5428
yeah Polo your my older brothers age who if it wasnt for him I wouldnt have heard it at the time. I remember I was 10 I got suspended from school for bringing NWA to school in my walkman:-)lol

Silver Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 251
I grew up listening to that stuff Polo how old do you think I am 16?

hy im 16 and i remember listening to that stuff when i was like eight

nuttins like it was back then

Silver Member
Username: Opie_har

Somewhere, One of them USA

Post Number: 140
I'm sure you all remember Sir-Mix-A-Lot, baby got back.

Silver Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 622
Hahahha, I remember roller skatng to Joan Jett, Jay geils band and heart, TOP THAT, LOL. I learned how to hit a water bong when I was 11 and my first EQ install was at 12 which I shorted my aunts 83 Ford Capri elec system out hooking it up, maaannn brings back memories. I paid $225 for my first car (1987) a 1972 Plymouth Sattelite that was an old police interceptor with a rebuilt 383 magnum, I loved that car. I was able to walk down the block to my uncle's buddy and pick up a fatty for $2 and a dime bag was $10, where'd ya think they got the name dime bag from, lol? Times were soooo much easier..Polo.

PS- Anyone remember Jordash jeans and Michael Jackson's thriller album, lol ?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us